Betting Odds for AUS vs IND(Australia vs India)
Australia – 1.65 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.165 in return). Bet Now
India – 2.29 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.229 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Steve Smith, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). AUS vs IND, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Virat Kohli if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). AUS vs IND, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Travis Head score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). AUS vs IND, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- UAE VS WI 2ND ODI, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Australia vs India (AUS vs IND), WTC Final
Date: 07th June 2023,
Time: 03:00 pm IST
Venue: Kennington Oval, London
|Matches Played||AUS Won||IND Won||Tie||NR|
The pitch at Kennington Oval is an even playing surface that boasts considerable bounce. Spinners are expected to exert control with the old ball and quick bowlers should generate movement.
The weather in London during the first three days of the Test is expected to be sunny and partly cloudy. There could be a couple of afternoon showers on the fourth day, but the final day will again be warm with clouds and sun.
Last Five Matches
|AUS ( Australia )||D W L L D|
|IND ( India )||D L W W W|
Squad Comparison for Australia vs India
This is Australia’s first appearance in the WTC finals. They reached the final, topping the WTC 2021-23 cycle points table with a 66.67 point percentage (PCT) in its 19 matches. They have been a dominant force in red-ball cricket for the past 18 months, remaining undefeated on their home turf.
Even during arduous away tours in Sri Lanka and India, they showcased unwavering resolve, resilience, and a commendable display of patience. In the absence of Josh Hazlewood, the remarkably consistent Scott Boland will come into the side. Smith might have had a quiet series against India earlier this year, but he will undoubtedly be the most prized scalp for the opposition.
Australia Playing XI
David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Travis Head, Cameron Green, Alex Carey (wk), Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins (c), Nathan Lyon, Scott Boland
Led by Rohit Sharma, India is gearing up for their second WTC final after an impressive 2-1 win over Australia in the Border Gavaskar Trophy. Before that, they effortlessly clinched a 2-0 triumph against Bangladesh in a two-match series.
Although they will be without many of their regulars, India still looks very strong. Despite his recent struggles in the IPL, captain Rohit has transformed his Test match game tremendously. He has 700 runs in this WTC cycle in 10 matches at an average of 43.75. Moreover, the last time Rohit played at the Oval, in 2021, he scored a sublime 127 against England in a match-winning effort.
India Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravindra Jadeja, KS Bharat (wk), Shardul Thakur/ Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammad Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Umesh Yadav/Jaydev Unadkat
Australia vs India Match Prediction
In Tests, Australia has a 44-32 record against India. They have, however, lost the last four Test series against them. Australia has a very strong and balanced team. Their fast bowlers are likely to cause havoc for the Indian batters, who have not been in the best of form recently. While their lower order has frequently rescued them in recent years, it may not happen this time against this dangerous fast bowling attack. That alone gives Australia the upper hand in this final.
- 1 Betting Odds for AUS vs IND(Australia vs India)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Australia vs India
- 9 Australia vs India Match Prediction