Betting Odds for AUS-W vs BAN-W(Australia-W vs Bangladesh-W)
Australia-W – 1.01 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.101 in return). Bet Now
Bangladesh-W – 16.50 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.1650 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Alyssa Healy score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). AUS-W vs BAN-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Shamima Sultana if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). AUS-W vs BAN-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Meg Lanning score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). AUS-W vs BAN-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–IRE-W VS ENG-W 6TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Australia-W vs Bangladesh-W (AUS-W vs BAN-W), 8th Match
Date: 14th February 2023,
Time: 10:30 pm IST
Venue: St Georges Park – Gqeberha
We expect to see some good pace and bounce in this wicket at St George’s Park. Any score of under 150 will not be enough to challenge in this fixture.
The forecast is for extremely humid conditions and very cloudy skies for this game. There will be thunderstorms in the area but they may all miss the venue.
Squad Comparison for Australia-W vs Bangladesh-W
It was a bit of a surprise for Beth Mooney to be dismissed for a duck, but otherwise, Oz had great performances from Healy (55), Lanning (41), and Perry (40).
There is no shortage of fantastic batters or bowlers on this team, as openers Mooney and Healy could easily win the match themselves. AUS-W vs BAN-W, Gardner was great against NZ with her bowling, picking up a big 5/12. Schutt is also dangerous in any match, and she had 2/8. Many other teams would choose to rest their top players ahead of a game against a lesser team like Bangladesh Women.
Australia-W Playing XI
Alyssa Healy (wk), Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning (c), Ashleigh Gardner, Ellyse Perry, Grace Harris, Tahlia McGrath, Jess Jonassen, Alana King, Megan Schutt, Darcie Brown
Bangladesh did bat fairly well against Sri Lanka, but the bowling failed them. The batters made a decent score of 126 thanks to S. Sultana (20), Mostary (29), and N. Sultana (28).
The bowlers simply got smashed around the ground and this is where Australia will defeat Bangladesh. AUS-W vs BAN-W, The bowling is just too simple and not threatening at all, with Akter the only bowler to put in a good effort against Sri Lanka with 3/23. Moni and Khatun gave up over 30 runs each and with no wicket. Nigar Sultana’s side were not completely outplayed by Sri Lanka Women on Sunday and it would not have taken a huge shift in performance for them to come out on top
Bangladesh-W Playing XI
Shamima Sultana (wk), Murshida Khatun, Sobhana Mostary, Nigar Sultana (c), Lata Mondal, Shorna Akter, Ritu Moni, Salma Khatun, Nahida Akter, Jahanara Alam, Marufa Akter
Australia-W vs Bangladesh-W Match Prediction
There were some impressive performances from Marufa Akter, Sobhana Mostary and Nigar Sultana for Bangladesh Women in their opening game defeat against Sri Lanka Women but this will be a much tougher match. Australia Women are able to thrash some of the best teams in this competition and they will be far superior with the bat, ball and in the field.
- 1 Betting Odds for AUS-W vs BAN-W(Australia-W vs Bangladesh-W)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for Australia-W vs Bangladesh-W
- 7 Australia-W vs Bangladesh-W Match Prediction