Betting Odds for AUS-W vs NZ-W(Australia-W vs New Zealand-W)
Australia-W – 1.14 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.114 in return). Bet Now
New Zealand-W – 5.00 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.500 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Beth Mooney score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). AUS-W vs NZ-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Sophie Devine if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). AUS-W vs NZ-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Alyssa Healy score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). AUS-W vs NZ-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–WI-W VS ENG-W 2ND MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Australia-W vs New Zealand-W (AUS-W vs NZ-W), 3rd Match
Date: 11th February 2023,
Time: 10:30 pm IST
Venue: Boland Park – Paarl
Pace bowlers will enjoy the carry and bounce on this surface. We expect a first innings total of 165 to be enough to win this match.
Although it will not be as hot as earlier in the day, it will still be over 25 degrees with clear skies throughout Saturday evening in Paarl.
Squad Comparison for Australia-W vs New Zealand-W
Australia remains the No. 1 team in the tournament, as not only has the country won the last two Women’s T20 World Cups, but the squad has lost only one T20I game in their last 17 matchups.
Oz had a convincing victory over India by 44 runs in a warm-up match before the tournament with great performances from Beth Mooney (28 runs) and Georgia Wareham (32), as well as Darcie Brown with the ball (4/17). AUS-W vs NZ-W, As usual, it’s almost unfair just how many great batters and bowlers Australia has in the World Cup. Mooney and McGrath will be the ones to watch, but captain Lanning, Perry, and Gardner are equally lethal with the bat. AUS-W vs NZ-W, Mooney, undoubtedly, is the best batter in the side with 418 runs and an average of 69.66 in her last 10 matches.
Australia-W Playing XI
Beth Mooney (wk), Meg Lanning (c), Alyssa Healy, Tahlia McGrath, Ashleigh Gardner, Ellyse Perry, Annabel Sutherland, Jess Jonassen, Alana King, Megan Schutt, Darcie Brown
New Zealand has been playing well recently and is coming off a series sweep against Bangladesh. NZ also won the warm-up match against the West Indies by 32 runs, with Maddy Green (47 runs) and Amelia Kerr (3/20) being the standout performers on the day.
New Zealand knows full well just how difficult Australia will be to defeat, but NZ has won two times out of the last five matches against them, so there’s certainly hope. AUS-W vs NZ-W, The biggest concern is whether Devine is in the best shape, as she’s easily the team’s greatest batter with 285 runs in her last 10 games. That foot injury isn’t easy to shake off.
New Zealand-W Playing XI
Sophie Devine (c), Suzie Bates, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Lauren Down, Amelia Kerr, Maddy Green (wk), Georgia Plimmer, Lea Tahuhu, Jess Kerr, Eden Carson, Fran Jonas
Australia-W vs New Zealand-W Match Prediction
There’s no question that Australia is the favorite, because they have won the Women’s T20 World Cup the last two times. However, if NZ can win here, it should be in the first game when there are a lot of nerves and teams still finding their feet. Betting on New Zealand is worth it for the money reward, and they can easily pull off a tough upset with players like Green and Kerr, but those two will need to play exceptionally well.
- 1 Betting Odds for AUS-W vs NZ-W(Australia-W vs New Zealand-W)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for Australia-W vs New Zealand-W
- 7 Australia-W vs New Zealand-W Match Prediction