Betting Odds for CSK vs MI(Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians)
Chennai Super Kings – 1.83(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.183 in return). Bet Now
Mumbai Indians – 2.05(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.205 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Ruturaj Gaikwad, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.09. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). CSK vs MI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.09. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Rohit Sharma if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.154). CSK vs MI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.154). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Devon Conway score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.204). CSK vs MI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.204). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – SRH VS KKR 47TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians (CSK vs MI), 49th Match
Date: 06th May 2023
Time: 03:30 pm IST
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
|Stats||Matches||CSK Won||MI Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||4||1||3||0|
It has been a bowling-friendly pitch traditionally though the last game here had some big scores. If it is a slow track, it could wear off even more in the second innings.
The weather would be mostly sunny with a high of 34 degrees Celsius. Pleasant weather is expected in Jaipur on Friday evening.
Last Five Matches
|CSK ( Chennai Super Kings )||L W L L W|
|MI ( Mumbai Indians )||L W W W L|
Squad Comparison for Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians
Chennai Super Kings
Chennai Super Kings’ bowlers must find rhythm in an important home game. Deepak Chahar is back in the lineup after missing the previous game due to injury. If the pitch has some turn, CSK has the bowling arsenal to take advantage of the situation.
That will be their best chance in this match. Theekshana, Jadeja, and Moeen Ali all performed admirably against LSG. Chahar found movement with the new ball, but the real test would be bowling on this pitch in Chennai. Even on the Lucknow pitch, where batters struggled to score at a decent strike rate, he was expensive.
Chennai Super Kings Playing XI
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Ajinkya Rahane, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Deepak Chahar, Matheesha Pathirana, Tushar Deshpande, Maheesh Theekshana
Mumbai Indians are sixth in the table with 10 points from 9 games, tied with RCB and RR. A win here could propel them to fourth place in the standings and well on their way to the playoffs. The road to the final, on the other hand, is not so simple.
The batters are in good form, thanks to some excellent batting wickets. However, this isn’t always the case. If MI is to win their sixth IPL title this year, the bowlers must step up and deliver an improved performance. At the moment, they appear to have a good chance of beating CSK in Chennai if the coin toss goes MI’s way.
Mumbai Indians Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Cameron Green, Tilak Varma, Tim David, Nehal Wadhera, Jofra Archer, Piyush Chawla, Kumar Kartikeya, Akash Madhwal, Arshad Khan
Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction
It’s a close race between two of the IPL’s most successful franchises. There isn’t much to choose between the two because both have a really strong batting lineup with in-form batsmen. Both teams have talented finishers, though CSK’s hasn’t had many chances this season. The toss will be crucial, and the team batting second will have a significant advantage. CSK has been dominant at home and will begin as favorites in our match prediction.
- 1 Betting Odds for CSK vs MI(Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians
- 9 Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction