CSK are just one win away from making the playoffs. In their final league match, they will face the DC challenge in Delhi.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for DC vs CSK(Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings)
Delhi Capitals – 2.20(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.220 in return). Bet Now
Chennai Super Kings – 1.67(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.167 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Devon Conway, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). DC vs CSK, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on David Warner if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.147). DC vs CSK, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.147). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Ajinkya Rahane score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.223). DC vs CSK, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.223). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – PBKS VS RR 66TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings (DC vs CSK), 67th Match
Date: 20th May 2023
Time: 03:30 pm IST
Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi
|Stats||Matches||DC Won||CSK Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||2||3||0|
It has been a great surface for batting and there have been many high-scoring matches on this ground. Traditionally, it was a spin-friendly track with not much pace and bounce but this year we’ve seen great pace and carry off the surface.
The weather will be sunny with a high of 42 degrees Celsius in Delhi on the match day, and we will see excellent batting conditions as we had seen in the last game.
Last Five Matches
|DC ( Delhi Capitals )||W L L W W|
|CSK ( Chennai Super Kings )||L W W NR L|
Squad Comparison for Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings
The Delhi Capitals were recently eliminated from contention for the playoffs. Both David Warner and Prithvi Shaw were inconsistent with the bat this season, failing to consistently deliver a solid start. Warner has once again demonstrated his brilliance as a captain.
It would have been a different picture today if he could also back it up with the destructive power he’s known for. Warner will once again back his batters in their final match of the season at Kotla. Rilee Rossouw scored 82 off 37 deliveries at number three against Punjab on a fantastic batting pitch in Dharamsala.
Delhi Capitals Playing XI
David Warner (c), Prithvi Shaw, Philip Salt (wk), Rilee Rossouw, Axar Patel, Aman Hakim Khan, Yash Dhull, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Ishant Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed
Chennai Super Kings
Chennai Super Kings will be disappointed with their recent home loss to KKR. The batters were unable to put up a respectable total on a Chepauk pitch that was quite different from previous days. Deepak Chahar is in excellent form right now and is consistently delivering for CSK.
In the powerplay, he’ll be a player to keep an eye on against Warner and Shaw. A couple of wickets in the powerplay would make a Delhi comeback nearly impossible. CSK should be wary of the destructive power of in-form Rossouw and Phil Salt, who will take the attack to the inexperienced CSK bowlers. MS Dhoni will need a solid strategy to counter the DC batting. In the middle overs, Jadeja would be crucial against the likes of Rossouw.
Chennai Super Kings Playing XI
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Ajinkya Rahane, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Deepak Chahar, Tushar Deshpande, Maheesh Theekshana
Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings Match Prediction
DC will be returning home after a fantastic win, while CSK will be coming off a home loss to KKR. MS Dhoni and company have already defeated DC this season on a slowish pitch at Chepauk. The visitors’ batting lineup packs a powerful punch, and we anticipate a strong comeback from the batters. While DC is playing fearlessly and will not let CSK get away so easily, MS Dhoni’s leadership will play a significant role in Chennai’s favour.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000