Betting Odds for DC vs MI(Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians)
Delhi Capitals – 2.10(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.210 in return). Bet Now
Mumbai Indians – 1.73(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.173 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Rohit Sharma, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.78. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.178). DC vs MI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.78. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.178). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on David Warner if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 2.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.267). DC vs MI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Tilak Varma score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). DC vs MI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions-SRH vs PBKS 15th Match, Betting Tips and Match Prediction
Match: Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians (DC vs MI), 16th Match
Date: 11th April 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi
|Stats||Matches||DC Won||MI Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||3||2||0|
The wicket shall be slow, as we had seen in the last game. Batsmen must be watchful on this track and play to the merit of the ball.
The sky over Delhi will be clear on April 11, and the evening will be warm. The wind will be blowing at 10-25 km/h from the west.
Last Five Matches
|DC ( Delhi Capitals)||L L L L W|
|MI ( Mumbai Indians)||L L W L W|
Squad Comparison for Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians
David Warner would be concerned. His team was defeated by the Rajasthan Royals by 57 runs in their most recent game. It was their third defeat in three games. The top order has looked pathetic and needs to step up to the plate.
David Warner has scored runs in all three games and will need help from fellow opener Prithvi Shaw, who has only scored 19 runs in three games. Manish Pandey, Rilee Rossouw, and Lalit Yadav must score runs in the middle order, as they have done in previous games. Axar Patel, Rovmann Powell, and Abhishek Porell will also be needed for late-game runs. On the majority of occasions, the bowling attack has been found wanting.
Delhi Capitals Playing XI
David Warner (c), Manish Pandey, Rilee Rossouw, Rovman Powell, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Abishek Porel (wk), Anrich Nortje, Khaleel Ahmed, Kuldeep Yadav, Mukesh Kumar
So far, the IPL’s most successful team has failed to live up to its billing. In the previous game, Rohit Sharma’s team lost by 7 wickets to the Chennai Super Kings. Their batsmen have failed to deliver, and their bowling attack has struggled.
Sharma would like to put that behind them and put on a good performance. At the top, Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma must score runs. It was one of the issues in two games. Suryakumar Yadav must bat third and score runs in the middle order alongside Cameron Green and Tilak Varma. Tim David, Tristan Stubbs, and Arshad Khan would be ideal for runs down the order.
Mumbai Indians Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Tim David, Tristan Stubbs, Arshad Khan, Hrithik Shokeen, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff
Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction
The Delhi Capitals’ weaknesses have been exposed in the last three games. They lack a strong bowling attack and their batsmen are out of form. To win this game, the hosts must perform heroically. The Mumbai Indians have also struggled to get going, and their top order has been inconsistent. However, with a stronger batting lineup, the Mumbai Indians will start ahead of the Capitals in this game.
- 1 Betting Odds for DC vs MI(Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians
- 9 Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction