DSG vs MICT, After a hiatus of more than a week, the SA 20 League is back in action this Thursday as the bottom two teams, the Durban Super Giants and the MI Cape Town face each other at Kingsmead.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for DSG vs MICT(MI Cape Town vs Durban Super Giants)
MI Cape Town – 1.72 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.172 in return). Bet Now
Durban Super Giants – 2.10 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.210 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Dewald Brevis score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.77. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.277). DSG vs MICT, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.77. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.277). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Quinton de Kock if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now. DSG vs MICT, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Rassie van der Dussen score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.32. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.232). DSG vs MICT, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.32. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.232). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- IND VS NZ 3RD ODI, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: MI Cape Town vs Durban Super Giants (DSG vs MICT), 23th Match
Date: 02th February 2023,
Time: 09:00 PM IST
Venue: Kingsmead Cricket Ground – Durban
We have seen a mixture of spinners and pace bowlers sharing the best figures on this pitch. Batters enjoy the pace and bounce on offer with a par score over 185.
It will be cloudy and very humid from start to finish. There are thunderstorms forecast for the region but we expect them to miss this venue.
Squad Comparison for MI Cape Town vs Durban Super Giants
MI Cape Town
It has been a rollercoaster ride for the Cape Town team as they have swung wildly between the highs and lows throughout this season. They have won 3 of the 7 matches played so far and are 5th on the points table, trailing the 4th placed MI Cape Town by 3 points. DSG vs MICT, With just 3 matches remaining for them, the MI Cape Town will need to win this one to gain a foothold in the top 4.
The batting has been a big disappointment for Cape Town this season. Dewald Brevis, Ryan Rickelton, and Rassie van der Dussen haven’t been consistent enough despite getting some good starts. Grant Roelofsen has done a decent job lower down the order while the two all-rounders, Sam Curran and Rashid Khan have failed to get going with the bat.
MI Cape Town Playing XI
Dewald Brevis, Ryan Rickleton, Rassie van der Dussen, George Linde, Tim David, Grant Roelofsen (wk), Odean Smith, Rashid Khan (c), Delano Potgieter, Henry Brookes, Kagiso Rabada
Durban Super Giants
The Super Giants have been very underwhelming with their performance in this inaugural season of the SA20 League. After winning the opening two matches, the Super Giants have lost each of their last 4 matches and sit at the bottom of the points table. DSG vs MICT, They will now have to win each of their 3 upcoming matches to keep the playoff hopes alive.
Heinrich Klaasen has by far been the best batsman in the Super Giants squad, scoring 259 runs at an average of 51.80. DSG vs MICT, However, the other big names, including Quinton de Kock, Kyle Mayers, and Wiaan Mulder have lacked consistency. Jason Holder holds the reputation of being one of the best finishers in the T20 format but he too has failed to produce a match-winning performance.
Durban Super Giants Playing XI
Ben McDermott, Wiaan Mulder, Quinton de Kock (c) (wk), Heinrich Klaasen, David Willey, Christian Jonker, Dwaine Pretorius, Keshav Maharaj, Hardus Viljoen, Prenelan Subrayen, Reece Topley
MI Cape Town vs Durban Super Giants Match Prediction
Both teams are lying at the bottom of the points table and are fighting for survival in these last few matches. We however feel that the MI Cape Town hold a slight edge as they have a slightly stronger batting line-up compared to that of the Super Giants, who are heavily reliant on Klaasen for a good performance.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000