DSG vs SEC: Match 25 of the SA20 brings Durban Super Giants and Sunrisers Eastern Cape together on Friday evening at the Kingsmead Cricket Ground.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for DSG vs SEC(Durban Super Giants vs Sunrisers Eastern Cape)
Durban Super Giants – 1.90 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.190 in return). Bet Now
Sunrisers Eastern Cape – 1.80 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.180 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Quinton de Kock score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.77. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.277). DSG vs SEC, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.77. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.277). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Aiden Markram if he score above 25.5 runs has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now. DSG vs SEC, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 25.5 has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Adam Rossington score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.32. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.252). DSG vs SEC, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.32. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.252). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- JSK VS PR 24TH SA20, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Durban Super Giants vs Sunrisers Eastern Cape (DSG vs SEC), 25th Match
Date: 03th February 2025,
Time: 09:00 PM IST
Venue: Kingsmead Cricket Ground – Durban
A par score on this pitch will be over 195. It is a quick pitch but there will also be assistance for the bowlers, particularly with the overhead conditions.
The humidity levels will be over 80% throughout this match and it would be a surprise if there were no rain showers at some point. Heavy cloud from start to finish in Durban.
Squad Comparison for Durban Super Giants vs Sunrisers Eastern Cape
Durban Super Giants
While the Super Giants have got Heinrich Klaasen batting amazingly well with 259 runs (fourth-best in the league) and a 51.80 average, they’ll be hoping that the thumb injury de Kock picked up against England isn’t too severe.
For a squad that’s low on batting stars, this hurts, as there’s still Kyle Mayers batting fine with 163 runs but he’ll miss a few games when playing for the West Indies against Zimbabwe. DSG vs SEC, The bowling has been okay to say the least, but not good enough to win games. Next best is Prenelan Subrayen with six wickets, although there’s good news that Aussie Ben McDermott and Englishman David Willey will join the team as bowlers.
Durban Super Giants Playing XI
Quinton de Kock, Ben McDermott, Matthew Breetzke, Keemo Paul, Heinrich Klassen (wk), Wiaan Mulder, David Willey, Dwaine Pretorius, Simon Harmer, Keshav Maharaj, Reece Topley
Sunrisers Eastern Cape
Aiden Markram has arguably been the squad’s star batter with 200 runs and a 28.57 average, but he has missed a few games due to the South Africa games against England. DSG vs SEC, He’s made one half-century in the league, but he should be capable of much more.
The openers, Rossington and Hermann, could be in better form, but if these two have a great start against the Super Giants, then SEC will be able to win it easily. DSG vs SEC, There’s no doubt that bowler Roelof van der Merwe is helping to keep SEC in the top two of the league, as he’s in sublime form and already has 14 wickets and an incredible ER of 7.78. Sisanda Magala has been a good backup with nine wickets, but we hope he can do a bit more in this game.
Sunrisers Eastern Cape Playing XI
Adam Rossington (wk), Temba Bavuma, JJ Smuts, Aiden Markram (c), Tristan Stubbs, Jordan Herman, Marco Jansen, James Fuller, Brydon Carse, Roelof van der Merwe, Sisanda Magala
Durban Super Giants vs Sunrisers Eastern Cape Match Prediction
The odds will be good for the Super Giants, but we still think that SEC is the team to pick here. They’ve got the momentum and seem to have a better overall squad. There are star players, but the team works well together. Overall, we think that Sunrisers Eastern Cape have more quality in the bowling department and are backing them to beat Durban Super Giants.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000