Eintracht Frankfurt vs Nottingham Forest betting odds and tips
Eintracht Frankfurt has an odd of 2.80(bet ₹100 and wins ₹280 if Eintracht Frankfurt wins). Bet Now
If this match ends with a draw then the odd is 3.30(bet ₹100 and win ₹330 if the match draws). Bet Now
Nottingham Forest has an odd of 2.63(bet ₹100 and wins ₹263 if Nottingham Forest wins). Bet Now
More odds and Betting Tips for Eintracht Frankfurt vs Nottingham Forest
- If you place a bet for total scoring of Eintracht Frankfurt over 2.5. Odds are 2.74.( ₹100 bet will return ₹274)Bet Now
- If you place a bet for total scoring of Nottingham Forest under 2.5. Odds are 2.34.( ₹100 bet will return ₹234)Bet Now
- Place a Bet if Home team Eintracht Frankfurt beat the first Goal, then it has odds of 1.96.( ₹100 bet will return ₹296)Bet Now
- Place a Bet if Away team Nottingham Forest beat the first Goal, then it has odds of 2.40.( ₹100 bet will return ₹240)Bet Now
Match: Eintracht Frankfurt vs Nottingham Forest
Date: August 05, 2023
Time: 09:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Deutsche Bank Park
Match Prediction-BLK VS JK 9TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
It would not be unfair to say that Eintracht Frankfurt has had a disappointing pre-season so far, as they have won only one of their four friendlies, drawing one and losing two.
Although the Eagles defeated non-league side FSV Braunfels 15-1 in their first pre-season friendly, they were quickly defeated by lower-league sides Steinbach Haiger and Fulda-Lehnerz. Frankfurt, on the other hand, avoided a third consecutive defeat with a 1-1 draw against Vitesse, with new manager Dino Toppmoller making nine substitutions to give as many players as possible game time.
Eintracht Frankfurt probable playing XI
Trapp; Buta, Hasebe, Pacho, Tuta, Max; Skhiri, Dina Ebimbe, Gotze; Hauge, Kolo Muani
Nottingham Forest’s pre-season preparations deteriorated further with a 5-0 thrashing against Rennes on Wednesday, meaning Steve Cooper’s side has now lost their last three friendlies without scoring.
Worryingly for Cooper, Wednesday’s starting lineup included Morgan Gibbs-White, Serge Aurier, Anthony Elanga, Remo Freuler, and Joe Worrall, all of whom are expected to start the first game of the Premier League season against Arsenal next week. In the grand scheme of things, the Tricky Trees have lost four of their six warm-up games so far, with defeats to Valencia, Leeds United, and PSV Eindhoven coming before the midweek thrashing against Rennes.
Nottingham Forest probable playing XI
Horvath; Aurier, McKenna, Worrall, Aina; Freuler, Kouyate, Yates, Danilo; Gibbs-White; Wood
Match Prediction for Eintracht Frankfurt vs Nottingham Forest
If Nottingham Forest’s recent results are any indication, Eintracht Frankfurt should have a relatively easy Saturday afternoon at home, as the Tricky Trees have lost their last three friendlies, conceding eight goals while failing to score.
Eintracht Frankfurt 2-0 Nottingham Forest, predicted by us.
- 1 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Nottingham Forest betting odds and tips
- 2 More odds and Betting Tips for Eintracht Frankfurt vs Nottingham Forest
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Squad Comparison
- 5 Match Prediction for Eintracht Frankfurt vs Nottingham Forest