Betting Odds for ENG vs AUS(England vs Australia)
England – 2.38 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.238 in return). Bet Now
Australia – 2.75 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.275 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Joe Root, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). ENG vs AUS, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Steve Smith if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). ENG vs AUS, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Ben Stokes, score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). ENG vs AUS, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- TSK VS MINY 15TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: England vs Australia (ENG vs AUS), 5th Test
Date: 27th July 2023
Time: 03:30 pm IST
Venue: Kennington Oval, London
|Matches Played||ENG Won||AUS Won||Tie||NR|
The pitch is well-balanced, providing assistance to both batters and bowlers. On the first couple of days, batters will be able to play their strokes freely, while seam bowlers will be able to find movement if they bowl in the right areas.
The first two days will see scattered showers, followed by rain.
Last Five Matches
|ENG ( England )||D W L L W|
|AUS ( Australia )||D L W W W|
Squad Comparison for England vs Australia
England has been the superior team in the last two Ashes Tests. They won in Headingley and appeared to be on track to win at Old Trafford, but were thwarted by rain. Nonetheless, they can take a lot of positives from the previous game.
With a sensational 189 off 182 balls in the fourth Test, Zak Crawley has risen to the top of the Ashes 2023 batting charts. Captain Ben Stokes has been England’s second-best batter this series, scoring 360 runs in seven innings at an average of 51.42 and hitting 102. In this match, we should keep an eye on Harry Brook. He did not have a great start to the series, but he is gradually finding his stride. His most recent four scores were 61, 3, 75, and 50.
England Probable Playing XI
Ben Duckett, Zak Crawley, Moeen Ali, Joe Root, Harry Brook, Ben Stokes (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Chris Woakes, Mark Wood, Stuart Broad, James Anderson
Australia may have won the Ashes, but they will be disappointed with their performance in the final two games. After being asked to bat first, they were bowled out for 317 at Old Trafford, allowing England to reply with a mammoth 592. Australia was struggling at 214-5 in the second innings of the Test.
Marnus Labuschagne (51 and 111) was one of Australia’s bright spots from the previous Test. The No. 3 batter was not in great shape at the start of the series, but he is finally found his grit and true form. Along with opener Usman Khawaja (377 runs in 8 innings at an average of 47.12) and Steve Smith (248 runs in 8 innings at 31), he will be Australia’s main batter to watch in the final Test. Smith has not had the best series, but he is a big match player, and we expect him to shine in the final match.
Australia Probable Playing XI
David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Travis Head, Mitchell Marsh, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins (c), Todd Murphy, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood
England vs Australia Match Prediction
As we approach the fifth and final Ashes Test, there is a lot at stake. Australia would be desperate to win the series, while England would be determined to tie it up. Both teams have had their moments in the series, but England appears to be the one with momentum right now. The additions of Mark Wood and Chris Woakes have breathed new life into their bowling attack, and they appear to have figured out how to choke the Australian batsmen. England’s batting is also on fire, and Australia’s bowlers are struggling to find answers to their aggressive approach. Steve Smith’s poor play has also hurt their chances. This should be another close game, but England should be able to maintain their dominance.
- 1 Betting Odds for ENG vs AUS(England vs Australia)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for England vs Australia
- 9 England vs Australia Match Prediction