Betting Odds for ENG-W vs PAK-W(England-W vs Pakistan-W)
England-W – 1.07 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.107 in return). Bet Now
Pakistan-W – 8.50 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.850 in returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Danni Wyatt score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.94. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). ENG-W vs PAK-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.94. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Bismah Maroof if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). ENG-W vs PAK-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Nat Sciver-Brunt score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). ENG-W vs PAK-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–PAK-W VS WI-W 19th MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: England-W vs Pakistan-W (ENG-W vs PAK-W), 19th Match
Date: 21th February 2023
Time: 06:30 pm IST
Venue: Newlands – Cape town
The pitch at Newlands Stadium is a bowling-friendly track that will assist the quicker bowlers and the seamers since the deck offers pace in the form of extra bounce and zip.
The weather in Cape Town is expected to be partly sunny with no chances of rain.
Squad Comparison for England-W vs Pakistan-W
The England Women’s team started the tournament as one of the favorites to win and they have lived up to that tag with a clinical performance in the group stages. England has won all the 3 matches played till now, and has sealed a berth in the semifinals.
England Women faced a stiff challenge from India in their most recent match and were 3 wickets down with just 29 runs on the board after being asked to bat first. ENG-W vs PAK-W, However, Nat Sciver Brunt scored a brilliant half-century, putting up important partnerships with captain Heather Knight and Amy Jones to put up 151 runs.
England-W Playing XI
Sophia Dunkley, Danni Wyatt, Alice Capsey, Nat Sciver-Brunt, Heather Knight (c), Amy Jones(WK), Sophie Ecclestone, Katherine Sciver-Brunt, Sarah Glenn, Charlie Dean, Lauren Bell
Pakistan Women will be pretty disappointed with the result of their previous match played against the West Indies Women, where they faced their second defeat of the tournament.
The bowlers did a good job to limit the West Indies to a score of 116 in 20 overs. ENG-W vs PAK-W, However, the batters weren’t really up to the task as they fell short of the target by 3 runs in what was supposed to be an easy run chase. A win against the West Indies Women would have greatly increased the chances for Pakistan to qualify, but they now face a must-win contest against the England team.
Pakistan-W Playing XI
Muneeba Ali (WK), Sidra Ameen, Bismah Maroof (c), Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz, Fatima Sana, Omaima Sohail, Aiman Anwer, Tuba Hassan, Nashra Sandhu, Sadia Iqbal
England-W vs Pakistan-W Match Prediction
Considering the form of both sides in this year’s world cup edition, an easy win for England-W is surely around the corner. ENG-W vs PAK-W, Pakistan-W on the other hand are really under the pump and have their backs firmly against the wall. Besides, securing a win against a formidable England-W side will be a tall order to fill as they are yet to register a single win against them in the shortest format of the game.
- 1 Betting Odds for ENG-W vs PAK-W(England-W vs Pakistan-W)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for England-W vs Pakistan-W
- 7 England-W vs Pakistan-W Match Prediction