Betting Odds for ENG-W vs SA-W(England-W vs South Africa-W)
England-W – 1.27 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.127 in return). Bet Now
South Africa-W – 3.75 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.375 in returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Danni Wyatt score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.94. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). ENG-W vs SA-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.94. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Laura Wolvaardt if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). ENG-W vs SA-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Nat Sciver-Brunt score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). ENG-W vs SA-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–PAK-W VS WI-W 18th MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: England-W vs South Africa-W (ENG-W vs SA-W), Semi Final-II
Date: 24th February 2023
Time: 06:30 pm IST
Venue: Newlands – Cape town
The average first-inning total is 150. In the second inning, the score reduces to 141. The deck at Newlands Stadium is normally fantastic for spinners, and you may take advantage of adequate grip and turn at this location.
The weather at Cape Town will be cloudy with a high humidity of 73%. There is very little to no chance of rain during the match.
Squad Comparison for England-W vs South Africa-W
England women’s team have eased into the semi-finals of the ICC Women’s T20 World cup this year. They battered Pakistan in their previous match. Batting first the English batters smashed the opposition bowlers all over the park.
Stalwart Danni Wyatt started brilliantly up the order scoring 59 runs off 33 balls. ENG-W vs SA-W, Nat Sciver-Brunt continued her excellent form with the bat as she remained unbeaten on 81 runs off 40 balls. They helped England post a humongous 213 runs in 20 overs. The English bowlers did their job and backed their batters perfectly.
England-W Playing XI
Nat Sciver-Brunt, Danni Wyatt, Katherine Sciver-Brunt, Charlie Dean, Heather Knight, Sophia Dunkley, Alice Capsey, Amy Jones, Sophie Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn, Freya Davies
The South Africa women’s team has risen above expectations and made it to the semi-finals of the ICC women’s T20 World cup this time. They defeated Bangladesh in a must-win clash to leapfrog New Zealand and enter the knockout stages.
They chased down the target of 114 runs without losing a wicket and in turn boosting their run rate. ENG-W vs SA-W, The South African bowlers were on point and restricted the opposition to a low total. Marizanne Kapp and Ayabonga Khaka were the top bowlers for South Africa and picked 2 wickets each in the innings. The South African openers finished the job by themselves as they did not lose a single wicket.
South Africa-W Playing XI
Laura Wolvaardt, Tazmin Brits, Marizanne Kapp, Ayabonga Khaka, Sune Luus, Chloe Tryon, Nadine de klerk, Anneke Bosch, Sinalo Jafta, Shabnim Ismail, Nonkululeko Mlaba
England-W vs South Africa-W Match Prediction
South Africa will have a home advantage over England as the tournament is held in South Africa. ENG-W vs SA-W, However, this England women’s team is one of the strongest and in-form teams in women’s world cricket right now. They are unbeaten in the entire tournament and have played some wonderful and positive cricket throughout. This is why we predict that England will defeat South Africa in the second semi-final of the ICC women’s T20 World cup.
- 1 Betting Odds for ENG-W vs SA-W(England-W vs South Africa-W)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for England-W vs South Africa-W
- 7 England-W vs South Africa-W Match Prediction