In the 62nd game of the Indian Premier League 2023, the Gujarat Titans will look to gain momentum against the Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for GT vs SRH(Gujarat Titans vs Sunrisers Hyderabad)
Gujarat Titans – 1.62(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.162 in return). Bet Now
Sunrisers Hyderabad – 2.30(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.230 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Wriddhiman Saha, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). GT vs SRH, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Aiden Markram if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.147). GT vs SRH, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.147). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Shubman Gill score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.223). GT vs SRH, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.223). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – CSK vs KKR 61TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Gujarat Titans vs Sunrisers Hyderabad (GT vs SRH), 62th Match
Date: 15th May 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Motera
|Stats||Matches||GT Won||SRH Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||2||1||1||0|
The ball would strike the bat hard, providing several opportunities for the batsmen to score runs. To feel comfortable, the team batting first would need 190 runs.
Ahmedabad will be hot and humid, and we expect another belter of a track with little for the bowlers.
Last Five Matches
|GT( Gujarat Titans )||L W W L W|
|SRH ( Sunrisers Hyderabad )||L W L W L|
Squad Comparison for Gujarat Titans vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
In the previous game, Hardik Pandya’s team was defeated by the Mumbai Indians by a score of 27 runs. It was a rare failure for the team this season, as their bowling attack suffered. They are on top of the points table and have advanced to the next round.
Wriddhiman Saha and Shubman Gill have 750 runs between them and will look to get off to a good start in this match. Hardik Pandya has performed admirably and will look to contribute in the middle order alongside Vijay Shankar and David Miller. Down the order, Rahul Tewatia and Abhinav Manohar are good players who will look to add quick runs.
Gujarat Titans Playing XI
Hardik Pandya (c), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Abhinav Manohar, Mohit Sharma, Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami, Alzarri Joseph, Noor Ahmad
In the remaining games, Aiden Markram’s team will play for pride. They were defeated by the Lucknow Super Giants by 7 wickets in the final game, effectively ending their chances of making the playoffs. Inconsistency in the batting order and a weak bowling attack have plagued the team. Markram would like to see better efforts from his players as they face the strongest team this season.
As the GT attack has performed well, they will require runs at the top from Anmolpreet Singh and Abhishek Sharma. Rahul Tripathi has performed admirably at No. 3 and, along with Heinrich Klaasen and Markram, must anchor the innings. In this game, the lower middle order must show intent, and they will look for runs from Glenn Phillips, Abdul Samad, and Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Playing XI
Aiden Markram (c), Abhishek Sharma, Anmolpreet Singh, Rahul Tripathi, Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Glenn Phillips, Abdul Samad, T Natarajan, Mayank Markande, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Fazalhaq Farooqi
Gujarat Titans vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Match Prediction
Sunrisers Hyderabad have suffered as a result of a poor bowling attack. The inconsistency in the top order has harmed the team even more. To win this game, they will have to play outside of their comfort zone. Gujarat Titans are in the next round and hope to gain ground. On a flat surface, the top three have done well.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000