GUJ-W vs RCB-W: The Gujarat Giants and Royal Challengers Bangalore will be searching for their first win of the season as they face each other on Wednesday
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for GUJ-W vs RCB-W(Gujarat Giants Women vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women)
Gujarat Giants Women – 2.15(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.215 in return). Bet Now
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women – 1.67(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.167 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Smriti Mandhana score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). GUJ-W vs RCB-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Sophia Dunkley if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). GUJ-W vs RCB-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Heather Knight score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). GUJ-W vs RCB-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–ISL VS MUL 24TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Gujarat Giants Women vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women (GUJ-W vs RCB-W), 06th Match
Date: 08th March 2023,
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai
The pitch is a batting paradise and both teams have the right kind of batting lineup to exploit these conditions.
The temperature will be at 33 degrees at the start of the game but will not drop below 30 degrees by the end. Expect more cloud cover by the end of the match.
Squad Comparison for Gujarat Giants Women vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women
Gujarat Giants Women
Despite having a strong batting line-up, the Gujarat Giants haven’t been off to a good start in the WPL. After being completely outplayed by the Gujarat Giants Women in the opening match, the Giants had a great chance of making a comeback.
However, despite a superb bowling effort by Kim Garth, who took a fifer in her debut match, the Giants were unable to defend their total. GUJ-W vs RCB-W, The team’s Captain and most experienced campaigner Beth Mooney injured herself in the match against Mumbai and is likely to miss at least a few matches as we wait for updates regarding the extent of damage to her ankle. In her absence, Sneh Rana will be leading the Giants.
Gujarat Giants Women Playing XI
Sabbhineni Meghana, Sophia Dunkley, Harleen Deol, Annabel Sutherland, Sushma Verma (wk), Ashleigh Gardner, Dayalan Hemalatha, Sneh Rana (c), Tanuja Kanwar, Kim Garth, Mansi Joshi
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women
Just like their opponents for Wednesday, the Royal Challengers Bangalore have a star-studded batting line-up, but they have failed to fire in their first two games of the season.
The collaboration of Smriti Mandhana and Ellyse Perry had skyrocketed the fans’ expectations but they have been left disappointed as both of them have failed to play a match-winning inning. GUJ-W vs RCB-W, In addition to Mandhana and Perry, the Royal Challengers will be looking for better performances from their star all-rounders, Heather Knight and Sophie Devine.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women Playing XI
Smriti Mandhana (c), Sophie Devine, Disha Kasat, Ellyse Perry, Heather Knight, Richa Ghosh (wk), Kanika Ahuja, Shreyanka Patil, Megan Schutt, Renuka Singh, Preeti Bose
Gujarat Giants Women vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women Match Prediction
Both the teams haven’t performed well and will be hoping to turn things around in this match. GUJ-W vs RCB-W, While they have somewhat similar strengths and weaknesses, we feel that the Royal Challengers have a slight edge here. They have a stronger batting line-up and a better mix of Indian and foreign players. On the other hand, the Giants will be missing Beth Mooney, and their bowling has been quite underwhelming.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000