IND-W vs IRE-W: The 18th game of the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2023 will be played in Gqeberha at St George’s Park where mighty India-W take on a deflated Ireland-W side on February 20th, 2023.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for IND-W vs IRE-W(India-W vs Ireland-W)
India-W – 1.01 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.101 in return). Bet Now
Ireland-W – 13.00 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.1300 in returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Harmanpreet Kaur score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.94. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). IND-W vs IRE-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.94. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Gaby Lewis if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). IND-W vs IRE-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Smriti Mandhana score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). IND-W vs IRE-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–PAK-W VS WI-W 18th MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: India-W vs Ireland-W (IND-W vs IRE-W), 18th Match
Date: 20th February 2023
Time: 06:30 pm IST
Venue: St Georges Park – Gqeberha
The wicket which is favourable to the bowlers, generally becomes slow as the game progresses thus bringing the slow bowlers into the picture.
The weather in Gqeberha is expected to be fairly cloudy with some chances of rain. There will be a fair bit of moisture around as the humidity rate is expected to be at around 66%.
Squad Comparison for India-W vs Ireland-W
India would have been disappointed that it did not get over the line against England in its most recent match. An excellent five-for by Renuka Singh had set up the match but the lack of wicket-taking ability in the middle cost India heavily.
Also, there must be a concern that big-name Indian batters like Shafali Verma and Harmanpreet Kaur are not performing to expectations. IND-W vs IRE-W, India has a much stronger unit than Ireland but it cannot take them lightly. The Indian bowling lineup is a bit too dependent on Renuka Singh in South African conditions and the batting has been a bit unsure. India will have to be on its toes to avoid a potential embarrassment in this match.
India-W Playing XI
Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Richa Ghosh (WK), Deepti Sharma, Renuka Singh, Pooja Vastrakar, Radha Yadav, Sneh Rana, Rajeshwari Gayakwad
Ireland Women raised so many hopes when they defeated Australia Women in the warmups. Unfortunately, that performance has not translated into results when it mattered the most. Three defeats in three matches have left Ireland struggling to figure out what went so terribly wrong.
Gaby Lewis and Orla Prendergast are the two batters that have batted well so far. They will be the batters that will take the game to India as well. IND-W vs IRE-W, Among the bowlers, we like Leah Paul and Jane Maguire but the fact is that Ireland’s bowling is very weak. It could struggle to keep the Indian batters in check. That was an easy chase for the West Indian side against the bowing attack of the Irish unit.
Ireland-W Playing XI
Amy Hunter, Gaby Lewis, Orla Prendergast, Eimear Richardson, Rebecca Stokell, Laura Delany (c), Mary Waldron (WK), Louise Little, Arlene Kelly, Cara Murray, Jane Maguire
India-W vs Ireland-W Match Prediction
By looking at both units, India Women have an upper hand in the upcoming game against Ireland Women. Team India’s bowling and batting depth adds an advantage to their side against the Irish side. The trio and have tormented some great bowling attacks from around the world. Ireland Women are struggling to score runs this world cup and it will be a difficult task for them to face Indian seamers.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000