Ireland will play Bangladesh in a crucial one-day international series in order to qualify for the upcoming ODI World Cup.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for IRE vs BAN(Ireland vs Bangladesh)
Ireland – 2.70 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.270 in return). Bet Now
Bangladesh – 1.47 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.147 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Tamim Iqbal, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). IRE vs BAN, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Paul Stirling if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). IRE vs BAN, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Litton Das score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). IRE vs BAN, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- RR VS SRH 53TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Ireland vs Bangladesh (IRE vs BAN), 1st ODI
Date: 09th May 2023,
Time: 03:15 pm IST
Venue: County Ground, Chelmsford
|Matches Played||IRE Won||BAN Won||Tie||NR|
The pitch at the County Ground in Chelmsford is typically excellent for batting. However, there may be some sort of help on offer for quick bowlers.
The weather in Chelmsford during the match is expected to be cloudy with a passing shower at some point during the day.
Last Five Matches
|IRE ( Ireland )||L W W L L|
|BAN ( Bangladesh )||L W L W W|
Squad Comparison for Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
To boost their World Cup chances, the Irish have wisely chosen a formidable ODI squad, which comes as no surprise. Andy Balbirnie will captain the team, which also includes Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker, and Paul Stirling, all of whom impressed during Ireland’s recent Test match against Sri Lanka.
The main batters to watch out for the Irish in these conditions are Tector (456 runs in the last 10 matches at an average of 65.14) and Stirling (256 runs in the last 10 matches at an average of 32). The talented Josh Little, who has further established his reputation while playing for Gujarat Titans in the IPL, will lead the bowling attack.
Ireland Playing XI
Andy Balbirnie (c), Stephen Doheny, Paul Stirling, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Curtis Campher, George Dockrell, Gareth Delany, Andy McBrine, Mark Adair, Josh Little
Tamim Iqbal is the captain of a strong Bangladesh team that includes Litton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, and Shakib Al Hasan. Even when playing on foreign soil, their presence makes them a formidable opponent.
Bangladesh won a three-match One-Day International (ODI) series against Ireland at home in March of this year, winning 2-0. They will try to replicate that result in order to derail Ireland’s hopes of securing automatic qualification for the World Cup.
Bangladesh Playing XI
Tamim Iqbal (c), Litton Das, Rony Talukdar, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Towhid Hridoy, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Hasan Mahmud, Ebadot Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
Ireland vs Bangladesh Match Prediction
In one-day internationals, Bangladesh has a 9-2 win-loss record against Ireland. Given that they easily defeated the Irish in all three formats just a few weeks ago, they will be considered favorites to win this series. However, they will not have it as easy this time because the conditions will favor the Ireland seamers.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000