Bangladesh head into the ODI series after a win against the defending champions England.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for IRE vs BAN(Ireland vs Bangladesh)
Ireland – 2.62 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.262 in return). Bet Now
Bangladesh – 1.52 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.152 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Tamim Iqbal, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). IRE vs BAN, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Paul Stirling if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). IRE vs BAN, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Litton Das score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). IRE vs BAN, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- RR VS SRH 53TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Ireland vs Bangladesh (IRE vs BAN), 2nd ODI
Date: 12th May 2023,
Time: 03:15 pm IST
Venue: County Ground, Chelmsford
|Matches Played||IRE Won||BAN Won||Tie||NR|
The pitch here will favour the bowlers in the first 10-15 overs of the match. However, after these few overs and once the batsmen are settled in, there can hope to score big.
There is a very high chance of rainfall during the match in Chelmsford. There is a 80% chance of rainfall according to the weather report.
Last Five Matches
|IRE ( Ireland )||L W W L L|
|BAN ( Bangladesh )||L W L W W|
Squad Comparison for Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Ireland had previously lost to New Zealand prior to the cancelled match against Bangladesh. In that match, they bowled first after the opposition scored 360 runs in 50 overs. Josh Little was the best bowler, taking two wickets in the innings.
Throughout the chase, Ireland’s batsmen demonstrated heart and courage by going after the Kiwi bowlers from the start. On top of the order, Paul Stirling hit a magnificent century. He had 120 runs scored against him. Harry Tector, who scored 108 runs, was a big help to him. They performed admirably despite falling short by one run.
Ireland Playing XI
Andy Balbirnie (c), Stephen Doheny, Paul Stirling, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Curtis Campher, George Dockrell, Gareth Delany, Andy McBrine, Mark Adair, Josh Little
Bangladesh won their previous series against England by a score of 50 runs. Bangladesh batted first and posted a par score of 246 runs. Mushfiqur Rahim scored 70 runs, while Shakib Al Hasan scored 75. The two Bangladeshi stalwarts ensured that Bangladesh had a score that could be defended.
The Bangladeshi bowlers were spectacular with their line and length, stopping the English juggernaut dead in its tracks. Shakib was brilliant with the ball once again, picking up four wickets. Bangladesh will be hoping that their good form continues in the second ODI.
Bangladesh Playing XI
Tamim Iqbal (c), Litton Das, Rony Talukdar, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Towhid Hridoy, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Hasan Mahmud, Ebadot Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
Ireland vs Bangladesh Match Prediction
The match will be difficult to predict because both teams are evenly matched. Ireland has comparable conditions in Chelmsford to those they have in Ireland, which makes them formidable. This is why we believe Ireland will come out on top and defeat Bangladesh.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000