Betting Odds for IRE vs BAN(Ireland vs Bangladesh)
Ireland – 2.75 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.275 in return). Bet Now
Bangladesh – 1.44 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.144 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Tamim Iqbal, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). IRE vs BAN, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Paul Stirling if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). IRE vs BAN, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Litton Das score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). IRE vs BAN, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- RR VS SRH 57TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Ireland vs Bangladesh (IRE vs BAN), 3rd ODI
Date: 14th May 2023,
Time: 03:15 pm IST
Venue: County Ground, Chelmsford
|Matches Played||IRE Won||BAN Won||Tie||NR|
Chelmsford is a belter of track where a lot of runs were scored by both teams. However, there may be some sort of help on offer for quick bowlers.
We expect humid conditions with weather interruptions in the match.
Last Five Matches
|IRE ( Ireland )||L L W W L|
|BAN ( Bangladesh )||W W L W W|
Squad Comparison for Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Ireland scored 319/6 in 45 overs in their most recent game. Harry Tector batted brilliantly, scoring 140 runs and contributing to their team’s massive total. Dockrell (72 runs) and Andrew Balbirnie (42 runs) batted well to provide support at the other end.
Their bowlers were unable to contain the opposition, and they were defeated by three wickets. Curtis Campher and George Dockrell each took two wickets but went for more than seven runs per over. Joshua Little, Graham Hume, and Mark Adair each took a wicket in the game.
Ireland Playing XI
Andy Balbirnie (c), Stephen Doheny, Paul Stirling, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Curtis Campher, George Dockrell, Gareth Delany, Andy McBrine, Mark Adair, Josh Little
Last night, Bangladesh chased down a good score of 320 runs. Last night, Najmul Shanto was at his best, scoring 117 runs off 93 balls with 12 boundaries and three sixes. Towhid Hridoy (30 runs) and Mushfiqur Rahim (36* runs) batted aggressively to keep the game moving in the chase and help their team win.
Their bowlers limited the opposition to 319/6 runs in 45 overs, allowing them to win by 3 wickets in a thriller. Shoriful Islam, Ebadot Hossain, and Taijul Islam all took crucial wickets but continued to give up runs at over 9 RPO. Hasan Mahmud bowled brilliantly in the match, recording figures of 9-0-48-2.
Bangladesh Playing XI
Tamim Iqbal (c), Litton Das, Rony Talukdar, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Towhid Hridoy, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Hasan Mahmud, Ebadot Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
Ireland vs Bangladesh Match Prediction
Ireland’s bowlers are lacking confidence following their inconsistent performance in the previous game. They have a strong batting attack, with their batters contributing significantly. On paper, Bangladesh has a better team with more firepower in both departments than Ireland, so we expect Bangladesh to win this match.
- 1 Betting Odds for IRE vs BAN(Ireland vs Bangladesh)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Squad Comparison for Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
- 8 Ireland vs Bangladesh Match Prediction