ISL vs PES: Host Islamabad United will be looking to make a strong comeback when they take on Peshawar Zalmi in the 29th match of the 2023 Pakistan Super League played at Pindi Club Ground in Rawalpindi.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for ISL vs PES(Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi)
Islamabad United – 2.76(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.176 in return). Bet Now
Peshawar Zalmi – 2.07(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.207 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Babar Azam score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). ISL vs PES, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Colin Munro if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). ISL vs PES, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Tom Kohler-Cadmore score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). ISL vs PES, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–ISL VS LAH 26TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi (ISL vs PES), 29th Match
Date: 12th March 2023,
Time: 02:30 pm IST
Venue: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi
The wicket prepared at Pindi Club Ground is going to be excellent for batting with some assistance for the slow bowlers.
The temperature is expected to around 22°C on the match day with 45% humidity and 0.7 km/h wind speed.
Squad Comparison for Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
The team management might rest senior players and might provide opportunities to youngsters for this final round-robin match. Hassan Nawaz, Sohaib Maqsood, Abar Ahmed and Tom Curran come into the playing XI as the likes of Rumman Raees, Hasan Ali, Fazalhaq Farooqi and Shadab Khan could be rested for this fixture.
In the batting department, the side will be relying on the likes of Alex Hales, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Colin Munro, Azam Khan, Mubasir Khan and Faheem Ashraf to deliver the bulk of the runs. ISL vs PES, With 280 runs in nine innings, Azam Khan is leading the batting charts for Islamabad United. In the bowling department, the side will be relying on the likes of Tom Curran, Abrar Ahmed, Mohammad Wasim Jnr, Faheem Ashraf and Hassan Nawaz to deliver crucial breakthroughs.
Islamabad United Playing XI
Faheem Ashraf (captain), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Azam Khan (wk), Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mubasir Khan, Hassan Nawaz, Abrar Ahmed, Tom Curran
In the batting department, the side will be relying on the likes of Saim Ayyub, Babar Azam, Tom-Kohler Cadmore, wicket-keeper Haseebullah Khan, Rovman Powell and Mohammad Haris to deliver the bulk of the runs.
In the previous match, Babar Azam showcased excellent form with the bat for Peshawar and finished the innings with the top-score of 73 runs of 39 balls with the help of nine fours and two sixes. ISL vs PES, He was well supported by Saim Ayyub, who once again impressed with a splendid 58 off 33 balls with the help of five fours and four sixes. In the bowling department, the side will be depending on the likes of Wahab Riaz, Azmatullah Omarzai, Aamer Jamal and Mujeeb Ur Rahman to deliver crucial breakthroughs.
Peshawar Zalmi Playing XI
Saim Ayub, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Haris, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Rovman Powell, Haseebullah Khan (wk), Aamer Jamal, Wahab Riaz, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Azmatullah Omarzai, Arshad Iqbal
Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi Match Prediction
Based on current form, Islamabad United will fancy their chances of beating Peshawar Zalmi. ISL vs PES, The bowling has been inconsistent so far for Peshawar, the team management will be hoping that the side can come up with better plans against Shadab Khan-led Islamabad United. Expect Islamabad United to edge past Peshawar Zalmi in a high-scoring match at Pindi.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000