JSK vs DSG: Match 22 of the SA20 sees Joburg Super Kings take on Durban’s Super Giants at the Wanderers Stadium.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for JSK vs DSG(Joburg Super Kings vs Durban Super Giants)
Joburg Super Kings – 1.80 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.180 in return). Bet Now
Durban Super Giants – 2.00 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.200 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Faf du Plessis score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.21. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.221). JSK vs DSG, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.21. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.221). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Quinton de Kock if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now. JSK vs DSG, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Reeza Hendricks score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 3.39. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.339). JSK vs DSG, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 3.39. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.339). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- IND VS NZ 3RD ODI, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Joburg Super Kings vs Durban Super Giants (JSK vs DSG), 22th Match
Date: 23th January 2023,
Time: 09:00 PM IST
Venue: Wanderers Stadium – Johannesburg
There is pace in this pitch but also plenty of grip for the spinners and bowlers with cutters as varieties. A par score will be no higher than 185.
Although it will get slightly more cloudy as the game progresses, the majority of this match will be played under sunshine with a high temperature of 28 degrees.
Squad Comparison for Joburg Super Kings vs Durban Super Giants
Joburg Super Kings
Bowler Nandre Burger and keeper-batter Kyle Verreynne did not make it into the XI for the win over Sunrisers and were replaced by Neil Brand, who came in for his first appearance of the tournament, and spinner Maheesh Theekshana. JSK vs DSG, Donovan Ferreira is expected to continue as wicket-keeper.
Our batting recommendations are Reeza Henricks, Faf du Plessis and Leus du Plooy for Joburg Super Kings. JSK vs DSG, Hendricks has made single figure scores in every game in the SA20 apart from at this venue where he hit 45. du Plessis has an exceptional T20 record with four centuries in the format. Alzarri Joseph, Gerald Coetzee and Aaron Phangiso are our choices with the ball for Joburg Super Kings. Coetzee took 4-20 from his 3.4 overs against Sunrisers on Saturday. Joseph has been expensive in the last two matches but is a regular wicket taker across all formats.
Joburg Super Kings Playing XI
Reeza Hendricks, Faf du Plessis (c), Neil Brand, Leus du Plooy, Sibonelo Makhanya, Donovan Ferreira (wk), Romario Shepherd, Gerald Coetzee, Alzarri Joseph, Maheesh Theekshana, Aaron Phangiso
Durban Super Giants
There was no place for Reece Topley or Dilshan Madushanka in Durban’s Super Giants line-up on Sunday against Sunrisers Eastern Cape. However, with the bowling attack looking very poor, we expect Topley to return to the XI for this match.
Quinton de Kock, Heinrich Klaasen and Kyle Mayers are our batting picks for Durban’s Super Giants. Klaasen is averaging 48.50 with a strike-rate of 152.75 in the competition. JSK vs DSG, Mayers has a top score of 85 in T20s but has developed a lot over the last 18 months. We are backing Reece Topley, Prenelan Subrayen and Dwaine Pretorius as our bowling tips for Durban’s Super Giants. Subrayen has taken six wickets in the tournament and has 88 T20 dismissals across his T20 career. Pretorius has taken 146 wickets in this format.
Durban Super Giants Playing XI
Kyle Mayers, Matthew Breetzke, Wiaan Mulder, Heinrich Klaasen, Quinton de Kock (c) (wk), Jason Holder, Dwaine Pretorius, Keemo Paul, Keshav Maharaj, Prenelan Subrayen, Reece Topley
Joburg Super Kings vs Durban Super Giants Match Prediction
With neither team in particularly good form, this game could be settled by one or two key moments. Joburg Super Kings will come into this match with more confidence than Durban’s Super Giants, but there are players for Durban, like Reece Topley, who will cause Joburg some problems. Overall, we are expecting a close fixture but are backing Joburg Super Kings to win
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000