Betting Odds for JSK vs MICT(Joburg Super Kings vs MI Cape Town)
Joburg Super Kings – 1.61 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.161 in return). Bet Now
MI Cape Town – 2.20 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.220 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Dewald Brevis score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.77. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.277). JSK vs MICT, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.77. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.277). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Faf du Plessis if he score above 29.5 runs has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now. JSK vs MICT, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 29.5 has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Rassie van der Dussen score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.32. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.292). JSK vs MICT, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.32. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.292). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- IND VS NZ 3RD ODI, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Joburg Super Kings vs MI Cape Town (JSK vs MICT), 29th Match
Date: 06th February 2029,
Time: 09:00 PM IST
Venue: Wanderers Stadium – Johannesburg
The pitch at The Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburgis brilliant for the batsmen, they will enjoy playing on it. A high-scoring match is expected here.
The weather will be perfect for playing cricket. The maximum and minimum temperatures will be in the 25°C – 14°C range, with no signs of rain.
Squad Comparison for Joburg Super Kings vs MI Cape Town
Joburg Super Kings
A disastrous start in the tournament, Joberg Super Kings have managed to put up an incredible run which has seen them qualify for the Semi-Finals in the first edition of the SA20.
After winning the toss and deciding to bowl first, the Joberg Super Kings put on an exhibition as they piled up a 114-run partnership for the 1st wicket. JSK vs MICT, Faf du Plessis was at his usual best and in great form as he scored 92 runs in 61 balls. They ended up with a total of 160 runs, which they would be disappointed with, but was a good total in the end.
Joburg Super Kings Playing XI
Reeza Hendricks, Faf du Plessis(c), Donavon Ferreira, Leus du Plooy, Sibonelo Makhanya, Matthew Wade(w), Romario Shepherd, Gerald Coetzee, Nandre Burger, Kyle Simmonds, Maheesh Theekshana
MI Cape Town
MI Cape Town is currently placed last on the points table, and have its fate sealed as they have been eliminated in the group stage itself. With just 1 game to go in the league stages, they will want to end on the tournament on a high and build momentum for the next season.
After putting into bat first, MI Cape Town got off to a good start. As the innings progressed they could not capitalize on that start. JSK vs MICT, Losing wickets are regular intervals, which really slowed down their inning’s progression. Managing to just score 159 runs getting bowled out, was a decent and fighting total. Van Der Dussan managed to score 51 off 29 balls, which included 4 fours and 4 sixes.
MI Cape Town Playing XI
Dewald Brevis, Grant Roelofsen(w), Wesley Marshall, Rassie van der Dussen, George Linde, Tim David, Odean Smith, Sam Curran, Duan Jansen, Rashid Khan(c), Kagiso Rabada
Joburg Super Kings vs MI Cape Town Match Prediction
MI Cape Town comes into this game on the back of 3 losses and at the bottom of the table. They might not have a chance to make it to the playoffs but they will want to end on a good note. JSK vs MICT, Joburg Super Kings on the other hand have already qualified and will be looking to go into the playoffs with a win under their belt.
- 1 Betting Odds for JSK vs MICT(Joburg Super Kings vs MI Cape Town)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for Joburg Super Kings vs MI Cape Town
- 7 Joburg Super Kings vs MI Cape Town Match Prediction