KKR will be confident coming into this match on the back of a win in Bangalore where they made a comeback in every department.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for KKR vs GT(Kolkata Knight Riders vs Gujarat Titans)
Kolkata Knight Riders – 2.10(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.210 in return). Bet Now
Gujarat Titans – 1.73(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.173 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Jason Roy, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.09. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). KKR vs GT, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.09. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Shubman Gill if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.154). KKR vs GT, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.154). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Venkatesh Iyer score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.204). KKR vs GT, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.204). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – PBKS VS LSG 38TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Gujarat Titans (KKR vs GT), 39th Match
Date: 29th April 2023
Time: 03:30 pm IST
Venue: Eden Gardens Stadium, Kolkata
|Stats||Matches||KKR Won||GT Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||2||1||1||0|
This season has been a high-scoring pitch at Eden Gardens. Spinners have historically had little help on this surface. The ball lands nicely on the bat, and batters can freely time their strokes.
The weather seems perfect for a game of cricket, as there are no signs of rain whatsoever. On match day, Kolkata will be partly cloudy with a high of 36 degrees Celsius.
Last Five Matches
|KKR ( Kolkata Knight Riders )||W L L L L|
|GT ( Gujarat Titans )||W W L W L|
Squad Comparison for Kolkata Knight Riders vs Gujarat Titans
Kolkata Knight Riders
So far, KKR has only won one of their three home games. This season, they haven’t appeared at ease at Eden Gardens. Nitish Rana and the Titans will be hoping to avoid a hat-trick of defeats at this venue. Suyash Sharma, Varun Chakravarthy, and Sunil Narine will be key spin bowlers for KKR.
The pacers aren’t in top form, but Russell’s recent performance against RCB is a ray of hope for the Knight Riders. Jason Roy has scored two consecutive fifties, demonstrating his versatility as an opener and at number five. Venkatesh Iyer’s form has deteriorated since his hundred. In his last three innings, he has scored 31, 20, and 0 runs, with a strike rate of 119.
Kolkata Knight Riders Playing XI
N Jagadeesan (wk), Jason Roy, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana (c), Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, David Wiese, Vaibhav Arora, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakaravarthy
GT appeared to struggle at home early in the season. Gujarat Titans won their next game at home after a brilliant comeback against LSG in which they defended a total of 135. They were up against a strong MI batting lineup and were defending a 207-run total that they had previously failed to defend at the same venue.
This time, Hardik’s men were confident and easily dispatched the opposition’s batting order. Hardik Pandya is a key bowler for GT, consistently bowling at 145 km/h. Noor Ahmed, an 18-year-old left-arm chinaman bowler, has shown great promise and is one to watch. Mohammad Shami makes the most of the GT bowling attack. GT has a significant advantage due to his experience and skill.
Gujarat Titans Playing XI
Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shubman Gill, Hardik Pandya (c), Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Abhinav Manohar, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Gujarat Titans Match Prediction
KKR may have avoided a fifth straight loss by defeating RCB in their last game, but they’re still a long way from being a dependable side in this IPL. GT, on the other hand, has been consistent in every department and has a number of match-winning players in their lineup. The home team has many batting problems and no reliable pace bowlers. Overall, Gujarat Titans have a significant advantage in this match and will begin as favourites in our match prediction.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000