Betting Odds for KKR vs RR(Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals)
Kolkata Knight Riders – 2.00(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.200 in return). Bet Now
Rajasthan Royals – 1.80(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.180 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Yashasvi Jaiswal, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). KKR vs RR, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Nitish Rana if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.147). KKR vs RR, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.147). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Sanju Samson score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.223). KKR vs RR, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.223). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – CSK VS DC 55TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals (KKR vs RR), 56th Match
Date: 11th May 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Eden Gardens Stadium, Kolkata
|Stats||Matches||KKR Won||RR Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||3||2||0|
The wicket will be a belter, as we have seen in the last few games. Batsmen can hit on the up and score runs easily. Bowlers must get their lines right to do well. The side batting first will need 180 runs on the board to feel confident.
The skies over Kolkata will clear on May 10, and the conditions are expected to be hot and humid during the game.
Last Five Matches
|KKR ( Kolkata Knight Riders )||W W L W L|
|RR ( Rajasthan Royals )||L L L W L|
Squad Comparison for Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals
Kolkata Knight Riders
With a 5-wicket win over the Punjab Kings, Nitish Rana’s side kept their playoff hopes alive. In a game that saw the balance shifting constantly, KKR held their nerves to win the game off the last ball. They’ve had a tough rivalry with Rajasthan, and Rana wants his players to be alert.
Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Jason Roy have done well in a few games, and the site will need a strong start from the pair. Venkatesh Iyer has been consistent in the middle order and needs to form partnerships with Nitish Rana and Andre Russell. The side bats deep, and they can expect runs from Rinku Singh, Sunil Narine, and Shardul Thakur in the lower middle order.
Kolkata Knight Riders Playing XI
Nitish Rana (c), Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Venkatesh Iyer, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Vaibhav Arora, Harshit Rana, Suyash Sharma, Varun Chakaravarthy
Sanju Samson was at a loss for words after the previous game against Sunrisers Hyderabad, which they lost by four wickets. They had the game in hand only to blow it with rash bowling in the final overs. The team comes in with three straight losses and must beat its way back to form.
Samson will be looking for a better performance from his bowlers in this game. Jos Buttler and Yashasvi Jaiswal are in fine form and will look to get the game off to a good start. They will need runs from Samson, Joe Root, and Dhruv Jurel in the middle order. Shimron Hetmyer has performed admirably in the lower middle order and will look to add quick runs alongside Ravichandran Ashwin.
Rajasthan Royals Playing XI
Sanju Samson (c & wk), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Joe Root, Dhruv Jurel, Shimron Hetmyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Murugan Ashwin, Sandeep Sharma, Kuldip Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Match Prediction
The Rajasthan Royals have regained their form in recent games. Though they have been fortunate on occasion, they have capitalised on their good fortune. Their record at this venue is dismal, and the Capitals will need to outperform the odds to win this game. The Kolkata Knight Riders have an excellent home record and a strong starting lineup. KKR will start as the favourite to win this game.
- 1 Betting Odds for KKR vs RR(Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals
- 9 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Match Prediction