Betting Odds for LAKR vs SOR(Los Angeles Knight Riders vs Seattle Orcas)
Los Angeles Knight Riders – 2.03(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.203 in return). Bet Now
Seattle Orcas – 1.82(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.182 returns). Bet Now
More betting Odds and Tips
- You can bet on Quinton de Kock, a score above 20.5 runs has an odds of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Jason Roy if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.147). LAKR vs SOR, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.147). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Heinrich Klaasen, score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.223). LAKR vs SOR, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.223). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – WAF VS SFU 11TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Los Angeles Knight Riders vs Seattle Orcas (LAKR vs SOR), 12th Match
Date: 23th July 2023
Time: 11:30 pm IST
Venue: Church Street Park, Morrisville
|Stats||Matches||LAKR Won||SOR Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||0||0||0||0|
Bowlers can’t afford to bowl loose balls on this track. A score of 180 runs will be good for the side batting first in this game.
We expect clear skies over, and the wicket will be flat. Batsmen can play their strokes freely on this surface and exploit the shorter boundaries.
Last Five Matches
|LAKR ( Los Angeles Knight Riders )||L L|
|SOR ( Seattle Orcas )||W L|
Squad Comparison for Los Angeles Knight Riders vs Seattle Orcas
Los Angeles Knight Riders
After the season, the Los Angeles Knight Riders will have a lot to think about. They should have done much better with players like Jason Roy, Rilee Rossouw, Andre Russell, and Sunil Narine on the team. The Knight Riders are coming off a six-wicket defeat at Church Street Park to the Washington Freedom. After being asked to bat first, they posted 175-7 thanks to Andre Russell’s blistering 70* off 37 balls.
The Knight Riders are entirely to blame. Russell has been the team’s leading run-scorer, with 169 runs in four matches at a strike rate of 164, but the team has been adamant about using him at No.6 rather than a couple of positions above where he can have a greater impact.
Los Angeles Knight Riders Predicted Playing XI
Jason Roy, Unmukt Chand, Nitish Kumar, Rilee Rossouw, Jaskaran Malhotra (wk), Andre Russell, Sunil Narine (c), Corne Dry, Adam Zampa, Ali Khan, Spencer Johnson
After winning three straight games, the Seattle Orcas have already secured a spot in the qualifier. They are coming off an 8-wicket victory over the Texas Super Kings, in which they chased a target of 128 in just 16 overs. Captain Wayne Parnell led from the front with a fantastic 5.-20 spell that shook the Texas Kings’ batting order. He now has seven wickets in three games with an economy of 9.09.
Cameron Gannon (6 wickets in 3 games at 7.35) and Andrew Tye (5 wickets in 3 games at 6.18) are the team’s other two standout bowlers. Together, these three provide the Orcas with a formidable seam bowling attack. Quinton de Kock’s return to form (53 off 36 balls) was a huge boost for the Orcas in the previous match. Together with his efforts, Heinrich Klaasen’s 42 off 21 balls ensured a smooth chase.
Seattle Orcas Predicted Playing XI
Quinton de Kock (wk), Nauman Anwar, Shehan Jayasuriya, Heinrich Klaasen, Dasun Shanaka/Shimron Hetmyer , Shubham Ranjane, Imad Wasim, Cameron Gannon, Wayne Parnell (c), Harmeet Singh, Andrew Tye
Los Angeles Knight Riders vs Seattle Orcas Match Prediction
The Los Angeles Knight Riders and Seattle Orcas have had diametrically opposed fortunes in the MLC. While the Knight Riders are still looking for their first win, the Orcas appear to be on track to finish first. The Knight Riders have been overly reliant on Andre Russell to deliver, while the rest of the team has been inconsistent. Their bowling has been adequate, but it does not appear to be threatening enough to pose a threat to a team like the Orcas.
- 1 Betting Odds for LAKR vs SOR(Los Angeles Knight Riders vs Seattle Orcas)
- 2 More betting Odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Los Angeles Knight Riders vs Seattle Orcas
- 9 Los Angeles Knight Riders vs Seattle Orcas Match Prediction