Betting Odds for LDN vs OVL(London Spirit vs Oval Invincibles)
London Spirit – 1.83(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.183 in return). Bet Now
Oval Invincibles – 1.83(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.183 returns). Bet Now
More betting Odds and Tips
- You can bet on Will Jacks, a score above 20.5 runs has an odds of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). LDN vs OVL, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Zak Crawley if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.147). LDN vs OVL, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.147). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Jason Roy, score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.223). LDN vs OVL, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.223). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – WI VS IND 1st ODI, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: London Spirit vs Oval Invincibles (LDN vs OVL), 3rd Match
Date: 02nd August 2023
Time: 11:30 pm IST
Venue: Lords Cricket Ground – London
|Stats||Matches||LDN Won||OVL Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||4||2||2||0|
This will be the venue’s first match of the season, and the surface is forecast to be hard, with the ball coming on nicely to the bat. Seamers always get some traction here, especially with the new ball. However, once the hitters have completed the first couple of overs, they can begin milking runs.
The weather in London will be rainy in the days leading up to the game. Some showers are forecast on game day, but it will be primarily cloudy.
Last Five Matches
|LDN ( London Spirit )||L L L W W|
|OVL ( Oval Invincibles )||L W L L W|
Squad Comparison for London Spirit vs Oval Invincibles
Last season, the London Spirit finished third in the table with 10 points, 5 wins, and 3 losses from 8 games. Dan Lawrence will lead the team this year. The middle-order hitter has appeared in 99 T20 cricket games, earning an amazing total of 2247 runs at an average of 27.07 and a strike rate of 142.
Last season, Ben McDermott led the squad in run-scoring with 157 runs in 5 innings pitched with a 31.40 ERA. In last year’s Eliminator versus Manchester Originals, which London Spirit lost, he scored 59 off 38 balls. McDermott is likely to play an important role at No. 3.
London Spirit Predicted Playing XI
Adam Rossington (wk), Daniel Bell-Drummond, Zak Crawley, Ben McDermott, Daniel Lawrence (c), Ravi Bopara, Jordan Thompson, Liam Dawson, Nathan Ellis, Chris Wood, Mason Crane
Last season, the Oval Invincibles finished fifth on the table with four wins and four losses and eight points. Heinrich Klaasen has the potential to be the Invincibles’ game-changer this season. The hard-hitting hitter is now on a tear. He was the second-highest run-scorer in the inaugural season of Major League Cricket.
Last year, opener Will Jacks led the squad in scoring with 261 runs in just 7 innings, including an undefeated 108. In his last nine outings, he has scored 344 runs at an average of 43 and a strike rate of 180. We expect the elegant opener to get the team off to a fast start in this contest. Jordan Cox, the team’s third batter last season, is also worth a look. He scored 191 runs in 6 innings as the Invincibles’ second-leading run-getter, with an excellent average of 38.20 and a strike rate of 143.60.
Oval Invincibles Predicted Playing XI
Will Jacks, Jason Roy, Jordan Cox, Sam Billings (c & wk), Heinrich Klaasen, Sam Curran, James Neesham, Tom Curran, Sunil Narine, Danny Briggs, Adam Zampa, Tom Lawes
London Spirit vs Oval Invincibles Match Prediction
Four games have been played between London Spirit and Oval Invincibles. Their first match was called off due to a lack of a coin toss, and the Invincibles went on to win two of the next three. This year’s London Spirit squad is good, but the Invincibles appear to be stronger on paper. In comparison, they have more bases covered, and the arrival of Klaasen has obviously provided them a boost, and their batting now has exceptional depth. Both teams are rather under-equipped in terms of bowling strength, hence the team with greater batting ability will determine the outcome of this match
- 1 Betting Odds for LDN vs OVL(London Spirit vs Oval Invincibles)
- 2 More betting Odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for London Spirit vs Oval Invincibles
- 9 London Spirit vs Oval Invincibles Match Prediction