Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur betting odds and tips
Leicester City has an odd of 5.40(bet ₹100 and wins ₹540 if Leicester City wins). Bet Now
If this match ends with a draw then the odd is 4.55(bet ₹100 and win ₹455 if the match draws). Bet Now
Tottenham Hotspur has an odd of 1.40(bet ₹100 and wins ₹140 if Tottenham Hotspur wins). Bet Now
More odds and Betting Tips for Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur
- If you place a bet for total scoring of Leicester City over 2.5. Odds are 5.74.( ₹100 bet will return ₹574)Bet Now
- If you place a bet for total scoring of Tottenham Hotspur under 2.5. Odds are 1.34.( ₹100 bet will return ₹134)Bet Now
- Place a Bet if Home team Leicester City beat the first Goal, then it has odds of 5.96.( ₹100 bet will return ₹596)Bet Now
- Place a Bet if Away team Tottenham Hotspur beat the first Goal, then it has odds of 1.40.( ₹100 bet will return ₹140)Bet Now
Match: Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur
Date: July 23, 2023
Time: 03:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Rajamangala National Stadium
Match Prediction-MACCABI HAIFA VS HAMRUN SPARTANS BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Leicester’s relegation from the Premier League last season was certainly unexpected, with the Foxes only picking up 34 points from 38 games to finish 18th and drop into the Championship.
Leicester, now managed by former Manchester City assistant Enzo Maresca, will be one of the favorites to win the second tier this season due to the strength of the squad and the summer acquisitions made.
Leicester City probable playing XI
Iversen; Justin, Faes, Coady, Castagne; Dewsbury-Hall, Winks, Ndidi; Albrighton, Vardy, Iheanacho
Tottenham, meanwhile, lost a five-goal thriller to bitter rivals West Ham in their first pre-season match on Tuesday.
Spurs fell behind two goals early in the match in Perth before Giovani Lo Celso and Destiny Udogie came off the bench to level the scores, but West Ham won it late on, with Gianluca Scamacca scoring to make it 3-2 at Optus Stadium.
Tottenham Hotspur probable playing XI
Vicario; Porro, Romero, Davies, Reguilon; Skipp, Bissouma; Kulusevski, Maddison, Richarlison; Kane
Match Prediction for Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur
Leicester are ahead of Tottenham in terms of pre-season preparations, so the Foxes should be the fitter side on Sunday. Tottenham were involved in an entertaining clash with West Ham last time out, and we expect more goals and a share of the spoils here.
Leicester City 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur, predicted by us.
- 1 Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur betting odds and tips
- 2 More odds and Betting Tips for Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Squad Comparison
- 5 Match Prediction for Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur