We are in for a great contest as hosts Lucknow Super Giants take on the Gujarat Titans in the 30th game of the Indian Premier League 2023.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for LSG vs GT(Lucknow Super Giants vs Gujarat Titans)
Lucknow Super Giants – 1.95(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.195 in return). Bet Now
Gujarat Titans – 1.88(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.188 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on KL Rahul, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). LSG vs GT, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Shubman Gill if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.167). LSG vs GT, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.167). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Ayush Badoni score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). LSG vs GT, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – GT VS RR 29TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Lucknow Super Giants vs Gujarat Titans (LSG vs GT), 30th Match
Date: 22th April 2023
Time: 03:30 pm IST
Venue: Ekana Cricket Stadium – Lucknow
|Stats||Matches||LSG Won||GT Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||2||0||2||0|
The pitch hasn’t been a batsmen’s paradise, as the ball has stopped a bit on the surface. We expect another close contest between the bat and the ball, where a score of 175 runs would be good to defend.
The weather will be hot on the match day. The skies would be clear at Lucknow, and this would make conditions good for batting.
Last Five Matches
|LSG ( Lucknow Super Giants )||W L W W L|
|GT ( Gujarat Titans )||L W W L L|
Squad Comparison for Lucknow Super Giants vs Gujarat Titans
Lucknow Super Giants
KL Rahul will be extremely pleased with his side’s performance in the last game, where they won by 10 runs. The fact that they defended an average total against the batting powerhouse Rajasthan Royal will add to their confidence.
Kyle Mayers and Rahul are doing well at the top, with 400 runs between them, and the side will expect a good show from the pair. Deepak Hooda, Ayush Badoni, and Marcus Stoinis haven’t got going in the season, and they need to do well in the middle order. Nicholas Pooran has been in dashing form and adds to the side’s firepower down the order with Krunal Pandya.
Lucknow Super Giants Playing XI
KL Rahul (c), Kyle Mayers, Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Ayush Badoni, Naveen-ul-Haq, Avesh Khan, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Ravi Bishnoi
Hardik Pandya’s side has seen a dip in form. They have lost the last two out of three games and went down by 3 wickets against the Rajasthan Royals in the last game. The defending champions shall look to bounce back here. Pandya will know Lucknow’s strengths and expect a strong show from his players.
Wriddhiman Saha and Shubman Gill have done well at the top, and the pair must deliver a strong start. Sai Sudharsan has filled the big boots of injured Kane Williamson, and he needs to add runs with Pandya and David Miller in the middle order. Rahul Tewatia’s lack of form with just 21 runs is hurting the side, and he must add quick runs with Abhinav Manohar and Rashid Khan down the order.
Gujarat Titans Playing XI
Hardik Pandya (c), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shubman Gill, Sai Sudharsan, Abhinav Manohar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Alzarri Joseph, Mohammed Shami, Mohit Sharma
Lucknow Super Giants vs Gujarat Titans Match Prediction
Lucknow Super Giants come here with a win, but the side still has some issues regarding their middle order. They have to bat well in this game against a strong bowling attack. The Gujarat Titans have their key players in good form and never lost a game against the Super Giants. We expect a close contest, but the Titans have the edge.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000