Betting Odds for LSG vs MI(Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians)
Lucknow Super Giants – 2.10(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.210 in return). Bet Now
Mumbai Indians – 1.73(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.173 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Quinton de Kock, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). LSG vs MI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Ishan Kishan if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.147). LSG vs MI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.147). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Kyle Mayers score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.223). LSG vs MI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.223). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – CSK vs KKR 62TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians (LSG vs MI), 63th Match
Date: 16th May 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Ekana Cricket Stadium – Lucknow
|Stats||Matches||LSG Won||MI Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||2||2||0||0|
The pitch has been disappointing as per the standard set by other IPL venues. The ball doesn’t come on to the bat quickly and it gets difficult to time the ball to six. There can be some turn on offer for the spinners.
The weather will be clear with a high of 42 degrees celsius.
Last Five Matches
|LSG ( Lucknow Super Giants )||W L NR L W|
|MI ( Mumbai Indians )||W W L W W|
Squad Comparison for Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians
Lucknow Super Giants
LSG must win both of their remaining matches to remain in the top four. If they lose this game, they will have a maximum of 15 points, which may not be enough to qualify. Their recent victory over SRH while chasing a 183-run target will no doubt boost their confidence.
LSG began their home season with back-to-back victories, but have since lost three games. Their difficulties on this stage have only gotten worse. LSG were 125-7 in the 20th over of their previous match on this ground before rain washed out the game. Despite a sluggish start to their run-chase, the Super Giants recovered thanks to Stoinis and Pooran.
Lucknow Super Giants Playing XI
Quinton de Kock (wk), Kyle Mayers, Krunal Pandya (c), Prerak Mankad, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran, Amit Mishra, Yash Thakur, Ravi Bishnoi, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Avesh Khan
Mumbai Indians have recovered admirably. They weren’t looking good in the points table after three wins in seven matches, and they were a long way from making the top four. MI won four of their five matches and are now third in the points table with 14 points from 12 games.
Following Surya’s recent comeback, Mumbai India will face their toughest test in Lucknow. It’s not a pitch where they can go after 200+ totals. Though they defended a 218-run total in their last home game against GT, the game in Lucknow would be very different. If the pitch remains the same, Rohit Sharma should aim for a 165-170 total batting first.
Mumbai Indians Playing XI
Ishan Kishan (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Nehal Wadhera, Tim David, Chris Jordan, Vishnu Vinod, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Kumar Kartikeya
Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction
Mumbai Indians have suffered as a result of a poor bowling attack. The inconsistency in the top order has harmed the team even more. To win this game, they will have to play outside of their comfort zone. Lucknow Super Giants are in the next round and hope to gain ground. On a flat surface, the top three have done well.
- 1 Betting Odds for LSG vs MI(Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians
- 9 Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction