Manchester City vs Manchester United betting odds and tips
Manchester City has an odd of 2.63(bet ₹100 and wins ₹263 if Manchester City wins). Bet Now
If this match ends with a draw then the odd is 3.20(bet ₹100 and win ₹320 if the match draws). Bet Now
Manchester United has an odd of 3.75(bet ₹100 and wins ₹375 if Manchester United wins). Bet Now
More odds and Betting Tips for Manchester City vs Manchester United
- If you place a bet for total scoring of Manchester City over 2.5. Odds are 2.83.( ₹100 bet will return ₹283)Bet Now
- If you place a bet for total scoring of Manchester United under 2.5. Odds are 3.95.( ₹100 bet will return ₹395)Bet Now
- Place a Bet if Home team Manchester City beat the first Goal, then it has odds of 2.98.( ₹100 bet will return ₹298)Bet Now
- Place a Bet if Away team Manchester United beat the first Goal, then it has odds of 4.05.( ₹100 bet will return ₹405)Bet Now
Match: Manchester City vs Manchester United
Date: June 3, 2023
Time: 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Etihad Stadium
Match Prediction-LEICESTER CITY VS WEST HAM UNITED BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
In a few weeks, Man City will travel to Istanbul for a Champions League showpiece against Inter Milan, but for now, the focus is on the FA Cup and their 12th final in the competition. The Citizens have previously won six and lost five FA Cup finals.
Most recently romping to a 6-0 victory over Watford in 2019 – the joint-largest winning margin in cup final history. Man City have defeated Chelsea, Arsenal, Bristol City, Burnley, and Sheffield United, winning the latter 3-0 in the semi-finals thanks to a Riyad Mahrez hat-trick; only Preston North End in 1889 and Bury in 1903 have ever won the FA Cup without conceding a single goal.
Manchester City probable playing XI
Ortega; Walker, Dias, Ake; Stones, Rodri; Bernardo, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Grealish; Haaland
The Red Devils followed up a 4-1 home win over Chelsea a week ago with a 2-1 final-day victory over Fulham on Sunday, with goals from Jadon Sancho and Bruno Fernandes turning the game on its head after Kenny Tete had opened the scoring.
After beginning the 2022-23 season with harrowing defeats to Brighton & Hove Albion and Brentford in August, few would have predicted Man United bouncing back in such impressive fashion, and now, after ensuring a top-four finish, Erik ten Hag is aiming to lead the club to their first-ever domestic cup double.
Manchester United probable playing XI
De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Varane, Lindelof, Shaw; Casemiro, Eriksen; Sancho, Fernandes, Garnacho; Rashford
Match Prediction for Manchester City vs Manchester United
It remains to be seen whether we will witness an end-to-end classic or a more closely fought contest, but Guardiola and Ten Hag should have little trouble motivating their players for what is arguably the biggest Manchester derby in history. One of these teams is guaranteed to win a second trophy this season, but we believe that Man City’s superiority in all departments, particularly in attack with the presence of Haaland, will come to the fore, with sky blue ribbons attached to this year’s FA Cup.
Manchester City 2-1 Manchester United, predicted by us.
- 1 Manchester City vs Manchester United betting odds and tips
- 2 More odds and Betting Tips for Manchester City vs Manchester United
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Squad Comparison
- 5 Match Prediction for Manchester City vs Manchester United