Manchester City vs West Ham United betting odds and tips
Manchester City has an odd of 1.18(bet ₹100 and wins ₹118 if Manchester City wins). Bet Now
If this match ends with a draw then the odd is 7.50(bet ₹100 and win ₹750 if the match draws). Bet Now
West Ham United has an odd of 13.00(bet ₹100 and wins ₹1300 if West Ham United wins). Bet Now
More odds and Betting Tips for Manchester City vs West Ham United
- If you place a bet for total scoring of Manchester City over 2.5. Odds are 1.38.( ₹100 bet will return ₹138)Bet Now
- If you place a bet for total scoring of West Ham United under 2.5. Odds are 13.20.( ₹100 bet will return ₹1320)Bet Now
- Place a Bet if Home team Manchester City beat the first Goal, then it has odds of 1.58.( ₹100 bet will return ₹158)Bet Now
- Place a Bet if Away team West Ham United beat the first Goal, then it has odds of 13.40.( ₹100 bet will return ₹1340)Bet Now
Match: Manchester City vs West Ham United
Date: May 4, 2023
Time: 12:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Etihad Stadium
Match Prediction- FULHAM VS MANCHESTER CITY BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
The Norwegian No. 9 for City has scored 34 Premier League goals to date and is one goal away from tying Andy Cole and Alan Shearer’s all-time mark for the most goals scored in a single season in the division .
However, Man City’s outstanding goal scoring performance has allowed them to consistently outscore their opponents, and they will be confident of picking up another three points on Wednesday against a West Ham team against whom they are unbeaten in 14 matches in the top flight, winning 11 of those matches, including a 2-0 victory at the London Stadium back in August.
Manchester City Playing XI
Ederson; Walker, Stones, Dias, Akanji; Rodri, Gundogan; Foden, Alvarez, Grealish; Haaland
West Ham United
With six games left in the Premier League season and West Ham sitting five points above the bottom three, they are still in a relegation battle despite being ahead in both games against Liverpool and Palace but coming away empty-handed.
With the trip to Manchester City on Wednesday, a match at home against Manchester United the following weekend, and the first leg of their Europa Conference League semifinal against AZ Alkmaar in just over a month, Moyes and company are now entering a difficult and crucial period of their season. It will be difficult for the Hammers to turn things around on Wednesday because they have only won once in their previous 16 Premier League meetings with Man City.
West Ham United Playing XI
Fabianski; Coufal, Kehrer, Aguerd, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Soucek, Rice, Paqueta; Bowen, Antonio
Match Prediction for Manchester City vs West Ham United
Even though the Premier League has a reputation for being unpredictable, given their unwavering recent form, it is difficult to predict anything other than a Man City victory on Wednesday. West Ham will be confident of scoring and creating some problems on the break, but they will probably find it difficult to contain a raging Citizens attack at the other end of the Etihad Stadium.
Manchester City 4-1 West Ham United, predicted by us.
- 1 Manchester City vs West Ham United betting odds and tips
- 2 More odds and Betting Tips for Manchester City vs West Ham United
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Squad Comparison
- 5 Match Prediction for Manchester City vs West Ham United