Manchester United vs Leeds United betting odds and tips
Manchester United has an odd of 1.47(bet ₹100 and wins ₹147 if Manchester United wins). Bet Now
If this match ends with a draw then the odd is 4.50(bet ₹100 and win ₹450 if the match draws). Bet Now
Leeds United has an odd of 6.50(bet ₹100 and wins ₹650if Leeds United wins). Bet Now
More odds and Betting Tips for Manchester United vs Leeds United
- If you place a bet for total scoring of Manchester United over 2.5. Odds are 1.91.( ₹100 bet will return ₹191.)Bet Now
- If you place a bet for total scoring of Leeds United under 2.5. Odds are 6.95.( ₹100 bet will return ₹695)Bet Now
- Place a Bet if Home team Manchester United beat the first Goal, then it has odds of 2.05.( ₹100 bet will return ₹205)Bet Now
- Place a Bet if Away team Leeds United beat the first Goal, then it has odds of 7.07.( ₹100 bet will return ₹707)Bet Now
Match: Manchester United vs Leeds United
Date: February 09, 2023
Time: 01:30 AM (IST)
Venue: Old Trafford
Match Prediction-PC VS PR SEMI FINAL-1 SA20, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
A fourth successive win in all competitions only helps further build up a head of steam for Man United ahead of their double-legged Europa League tie with Barcelona and EFL Cup final versus Newcastle United later this month, and each of the Red Devils’ last 13 home games has ended in victory.
Ten Hag’s prolific charges have found the back of the net at least twice in 12 of those contests – the exception being a 1-0 win over West Ham United in October – and a tally of six league goals conceded at Old Trafford is the joint-best home defensive record in the league alongside Newcastle.
Manchester United Playing XI
De Gea; Dalot, Varane, Martinez, Shaw; Sabitzer, Fred; Sancho, Fernandes, Rashford; Weghorst
Furthermore, seven of Leeds’ last nine away matches in the Premier League have ended in defeat, and their record against teams in the podium spots is not a pretty sight, as they have drawn one and lost seven of their last eight Premier League encounters against sides starting the matchday in the top three.
Man United have taken 10 points from 12 on offer against Leeds since the Whites earned promotion back to the top flight in 2020 – winning 6-2 and 5-1 at Old Trafford in that time – while their most recent showdown also ended with a glut of goals being scored in a 4-2 Red Devils success at Elland Road in February.
Leeds United Playing XI
Meslier; Ayling, Koch, Cooper, Wober; Adams, McKennie; Sinisterra, Aaronson, Gnonto; Rutter
Match Prediction for Manchester United vs Leeds United
Skubala has affirmed that he will embrace the baptism of fire that awaits him, but the caretaker manager will not be expecting miracles from his side here. The Red Devils’ margin of victory should not be as great this time, though. Man United may have lost three of their four Premier League contests in which Casemiro has played no part, but Ten Hag’s free-flowing side should not allow recent history to repeat itself here.
Manchester United 2-0 Leeds United, predicted by us.
- 1 Manchester United vs Leeds United betting odds and tips
- 2 More odds and Betting Tips for Manchester United vs Leeds United
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Squad Comparison
- 5 Match Prediction for Manchester United vs Leeds United