Mumbai Indians are hosting Kolkata Knight Riders in the 22nd match of the Tata IPL 2023 at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for MI vs KKR(Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders)
Mumbai Indians – 1.67(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.167 in return). Bet Now
Kolkata Knight Riders – 2.20(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.220 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Rohit Sharma, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.78. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.178). MI vs KKR, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.78. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.178). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Nitesh Rana if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 2.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.267). MI vs KKR, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Ishan Kishan score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). MI vs KKR, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – LSG VS PBKS 21TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders (MI vs KKR), 22th Match
Date: 16th April 2023
Time: 03:30 pm IST
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
|Stats||Matches||MI Won||KKR Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||2||3||0|
The pitch has favored batters here in the 2nd inning of the game. The pitches on this ground are batting-friendly and also aid pacers. There haven’t been many matches on this pitch, and we haven’t seen any consistent behavior from the pitch.
The weather will be sunny on the match day. The maximum and minimum temperatures will be between 32°C – 27°C.
Last Five Matches
|MI ( Mumbai Indians )||W L L W L|
|KKR ( Kolkata Knight Riders )||L W W L L|
Squad Comparison for Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders
After facing 2 back-to-back defeats against RCB and CSK, Mumbai Indians finally managed to register the first win of the season against Delhi Capitals in the last match played in Delhi. To continue that momentum in the season, they will face KKR at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai on 16th April 2023.
In the last match played against DC, Rohit Sharma asked the opposition to bat first. The team’s bowling unit bowled well to restrict DC to 172 runs. Experienced Piyush Chawla took 3 wickets for 22 runs in 4 overs to put pressure on DC. While chasing the target of 173 runs, MI’s openers, Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma, gave a fiery start to the innings and scored 68 runs without loading a wicket in the powerplay.
Mumbai Indians Playing XI
Ishan Kishan (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Tilak Varma, Suryakumar Yadav, Cameron Green, Nehal Wadhera, Hrithik Shokeen. Piyush Chawla, Arshad Khan, Jason Beherendorff, Riley Meredith
Kolkata Knight Riders
Despite losing the first match against PBKS on a D-L rule, KKR registered 2 consecutive victories against RCB and GT. They failed to carry that momentum against SRH in the last match and will face MI in the 5th match of the season in Mumbai.
Shardul Thakur’s fiery fifty against RCB and Rinku SIngh’s last-over heroics helped KKR to clinch 2 back to back games. KKR’s bowling unit failed to put pressure on SRH’s batters in the last match. They conceded 228 runs in 20 overs, in which only Andre Russel took 3 wickets in his spell. He also got injured and left the field against SRH, which will now be a big concern for KKR.
Kolkata Knight Riders Playing XI
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Narayan Jagadeesan, Nitish Rana (c), Venkatesh Iyer, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Umesh Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Varun Chakravarthy
Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Prediction
By looking at both squads, KKR has the upper hand in the upcoming battle against MI. KKR’s bowling attack looks sorted, while MI is struggling to put up a decent bowling performance this season. The king of batting and bowling depth KKR have, they are in a good position to clinch this game at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000