The Mumbai Indians will face the Rajasthan Royals in the 42nd game of the Indian Premier League 2023.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for MI vs RR(Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals)
Mumbai Indians – 2.00(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.200 in return). Bet Now
Rajasthan Royals – 1.80(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.180 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Yashasvi Jaiswal, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.09. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). MI vs RR, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.09. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Ishan Kishan if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.154). MI vs RR, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.154). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Jos Buttler score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.204). MI vs RR, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.204). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – CSK VS PBKS 41TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals (MI vs RR), 42th Match
Date: 30th April 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
|Stats||Matches||MI Won||RR Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||3||2||0|
Batsmen would enjoy this surface because it allows them to hit the ball on the rise. In this game, the team batting first should aim for a total of more than 180 runs.
The skies over Mumbai will be clear on April 30, and as with previous games, we don’t expect much from the bowlers on this surface.
Last Five Matches
|MI ( Mumbai Indians )||L L W W W|
|RR ( Rajasthan Royals )||W L L W W|
Squad Comparison for Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals
The best word to describe Rohit Sharma’s team’s performance this season is inconsistency. They arrive here after suffering a 55-run defeat to the Gujarat Titans, with their bowling attack once again failing them. They are currently ranked eighth on the points table and must move quickly.
Rohit Sharma has been inconsistent, and the team will need him and Ishan Kishan to perform well at the top. Cameron Green has performed admirably and must forge middle-order partnerships with Tilak Varma and Suryakumar Yadav. It will be critical because Rajasthan has some good spinners on their team. Tim David and Nehal Wadhera must perform well because Mumbai lacks batting depth.
Mumbai Indians Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Nehal Wadhera, Kumar Kartikeya, Arjun Tendulkar, Riley Meredith, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff
The batting prowess of Sanju Samson’s team continues to overwhelm opponents. The team delivered a textbook performance in their last game, defeating the Chennai Super Kings by 32 runs. Samson would be aware of the Mumbai Indians’ lack of form.
Jos Buttler and Yashasvi Jaiswal are in fine form and have been instrumental in the team’s success. They must get off to a fast start at the top. Sampson and Shimron Hetmyer have done well, and they will look to form alliances with Devdutt Padikkal. The team bats deep, with Dhruv Jurel, Ravichandran Ashwin, and Jason Holder following, forming a strong batting line-up.
Rajasthan Royals Playing XI
Sanju Samson (c & wk), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jason Holder, Adam Zampa, Sandeep Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal
Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals Match Prediction
The Mumbai Indians’ character will be put to the test. The team began the season with a weak bowling attack, which is now causing them problems. They must improve their bowling lines and get the most out of their batsmen. The Rajasthan Royals have a strong batting lineup as well as two spinners who can help troubled batsmen. Mumbai has a good record against Rajasthan, but the Rajasthan Royals will start as favourites.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000