Betting Odds for MI-W vs DC-W(Mumbai Indians Women vs Delhi Capitals Women)
Mumbai Indians Women – 1.74(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.174 in return). Bet Now
Delhi Capitals Women – 2.09(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.209 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Harmanpreet Kaur score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.78. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.178). MI-W vs DC-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.78. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.178). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Meg Lanning if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.67. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). MI-W vs DC-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.67. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Yastika Bhatia score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). MI-W vs DC-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–IND VS AUS 2ND ODI, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Mumbai Indians Women vs Delhi Capitals Women (MI-W vs DC-W), 18th Match
Date: 20th March 2023,
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
The ball comes on to the bat nicely, and the short boundaries mean that there will again be plenty of fours and sixes. Spinners will have a say in the middle overs once the surface becomes a little softer.
The weather will be partly cloudy. The temperature will range between 27 and 36°C. The wind will be flowing from the west at 9-17 kmh.
Squad Comparison for Mumbai Indians Women vs Delhi Capitals Women
Mumbai Indians Women
The Mumbai Indians Women have been the standout performers this season, winning each of their first 5 matches, and are the first to qualify for the next round. However, the team tasted their first defeat during their last outing, where they were overpowered by the UP Warriorz.
Just like their opponents, the Mumbai Indians have a strong batting line-up, with most of their batters in good form. MI-W vs DC-W, Harmanpreet Kaur has been brilliant this season and has scored 3 half-centuries in her 6 innings. She has been ably aided by Nat Sciver-Brunt and Yastika Bhatia, who have rarely failed to score runs.
Mumbai Indians Women Playing XI
Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia (wk), Nat Sciver-Brunt, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Amelia Kerr, Issy Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Humaira Kazi, Dhara Gujjar, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque
Delhi Capitals Women
Despite suffering a shock loss against the Gujarat Giants in their last outing, the Delhi Capitals Women are currently 2nd on the points table with 8 points, and they lead the Warriorz as well as the Giants by 4 points. A win here for them will ensure that there are no hiccups in their journey to the next stage as they have an excellent NRR of (+1.431).
Meg Lanning has led her team from the front, scoring 2 half-centuries and a total of 239 runs, and is the Purple Cap holder at this stage of the season. MI-W vs DC-W, long with an equally consistent Shafali Verma, Lanning has given her team some brilliant starts that have been the key to the Capitals’ success in the tournament.
Delhi Capitals Women Playing XI
Meg Lanning (c), Shafali Verma, Alice Capsey, Jemimah Rodrigues, Marizanne Kapp, Jess Jonaseen, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Arundhati Reddy, Radha Yadav, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav
Mumbai Indians Women vs Delhi Capitals Women Match Prediction
While the Mumbai Indians did falter in their last match, that shouldn’t affect their confidence much. They have a well-balanced side with plenty of match-winners. While the Capitals have a strong batting line-up, they lack a bit in the bowling department and that might be the key differentiator here.
- 1 Betting Odds for MI-W vs DC-W(Mumbai Indians Women vs Delhi Capitals Women)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for Mumbai Indians Women vs Delhi Capitals Women
- 7 Mumbai Indians Women vs Delhi Capitals Women Match Prediction