MI-W vs UP-W: The Mumbai Indians Women and UP Warriorz Women will square off in the Eliminator of the WPL at the Dr DY Patil Sports Academy this Friday.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for MI-W vs UP-W(Mumbai Indians Women vs UP Warriorz Women)
Mumbai Indians Women – 1.56(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.156 in return). Bet Now
UP Warriorz Women – 2.37(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.237 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Hayley Matthews score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.78. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.178). MI-W vs UP-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.78. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.178). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Tahlia McGrath if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.67. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). MI-W vs UP-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.67. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Nat Sciver-Brunt score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). MI-W vs UP-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–IND VS AUS 3rd ODI, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Mumbai Indians Women vs UP Warriorz Women (MI-W vs UP-W), Eliminator Match
Date: 24th March 2023,
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
The pitch at the Dr DY Patil Sports Academy in Navi Mumbai is true surface that offers something both the bowlers and the batters. Seamers will enjoy the early movement on offer, where batting will be a little difficult
The weather will be partly cloudy. The temperature will range between 27 and 36°C. The wind will be flowing from the west at 9-17 kmh.
Squad Comparison for Mumbai Indians Women vs UP Warriorz Women
Mumbai Indians Women
Mumbai Indians Women ended the league stage with 6 wins and 2 losses. They have looked like the team to beat this season and have most bases covered. In Harmanpreet Kaur, they have an in-form captain who has scored 230 runs in 8 matches at a strike rate of nearly 150.
The other batters who can make an impact are opener Hayley Matthews (232 runs in 8 matches at a strike rate of 131) and middle-order batter Nat Sciver-Brunt (200 runs in 8 matches at a strike rate of 139). MI-W vs UP-W, Mumbai’s batting depth and even the likes of Pooja Vastrakar and Issy Wong have played handful of cameos down the order. All-rounder Amelia Kerr, who scored a solid 31 off 27 balls the other night against Bangalore, has been among the wickets.
Mumbai Indians Women Playing XI
Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia (wk), Nat Sciver-Brunt, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Amelia Kerr, Issy Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Pooja Vastrakar, Humaira Kazi, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque
UP Warriorz Women
UP Warriorz would be delighted with their performance in the IPL so far. They finished 3rd in the league after winning 4 games and losing 4. They are coming off a loss against table-toppers Delhi Capitals but would be confident of their chances in the Eliminator.
The batter that has stood out for the Warriorz this year is Tahlia McGrath. MI-W vs UP-W, The batting all-rounder has amassed 295 runs this season at a strike rate of 159.54 with four fifties. In the previous game against Delhi Capitals, which UP lost, McGrath top-scored with an unbeaten 58 off 32 balls. Grace Harris, who smashed a breathtaking 72 off 41 balls in the last match she played, is another batter we are expecting to do well in this all-important encounter.
UP Warriorz Women Playing XI
Devika Vaidya, Alyssa Healy (c & wk), Kiran Navgire, Tahlia McGrath, Grace Harris, Deepti Sharma, Sophie Ecclestone, Simran Shaikh, Parshavi Chopra, Anjali Sarvani, Rajeshwari Gayakwad
Mumbai Indians Women vs UP Warriorz Women Match Prediction
Both Mumbai Indians Women and UP Warriorz Women have a well-balanced eleven. MI-W vs UP-W, Mumbai’s batting strength, though, gives them the edge. They bat deep and have plenty of batters in form. They have plenty of solid bowling options too for this wicket. The Warriors have at least three strong, in-form batters who can take the game away from the opposition. But we feel their bowling might let them down in this do-or-die clash.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000