Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers betting odds and tips
Newcastle United has an odd of 1.67(bet ₹100 and wins ₹167 if Newcastle United wins). Bet Now
If this match ends with a draw then the odd is 3.70(bet ₹100 and win ₹370 if the match draws). Bet Now
Wolverhampton Wanderers has an odd of 5.20(bet ₹100 and wins ₹520 if Wolverhampton Wanderers wins). Bet Now
More odds and Betting Tips for Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- If you place a bet for total scoring of Newcastle United over 2.5. Odds are 1.70.( ₹100 bet will return ₹170)Bet Now
- If you place a bet for total scoring of Wolverhampton Wanderers under 2.5. Odds are 5.50.( ₹100 bet will return ₹550)Bet Now
- Place a Bet if Home team Newcastle United beat the first Goal, then it has odds of 1.80.( ₹100 bet will return ₹180)Bet Now
- Place a Bet if Away team Wolverhampton Wanderers beat the first Goal, then it has odds of 5.85.( ₹100 bet will return ₹585)Bet Now
Match: Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
Date: March 12, 2023
Time: 10:00 PM (IST)
Venue: St. James’ Park
Match Prediction-BOURNEMOUTH VS LIVERPOOL BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
No wins in five league games have seen Newcastle take just three points in that time as well as losing the EFL Cup final to Manchester United. No team in the Premier League has fewer points over that period, with the Magpies’ last league victory coming all the way back in mid-January.
Three defeats in their last three games is more than they lost in their first 29 games of the season before that. It should be noted that Eddie Howe’s side have had some very difficult matches in recent weeks, but against a relegation candidate, it is imperative they get back to winning ways. Despite comfortably having the best defence in the league, they have not kept a clean sheet for four games, while they have scored just three league goals in 2023.
Newcastle United Playing XI
Pope; Trippier, Botman, Schar, Burn; S Longstaff, Bruno Guimaraes, Willock; Almiron, Wilson, Saint-Maximin
Wolves, on the other hand, have seen their season go in the opposite direction since Julen Lopetegui took charge post-World Cup. They have won five of their 11 league games under the Spaniard’s stewardship, going from bottom of the table to 13th, five points clear of trouble.
A win over Spurs at Molineux last week arrested a three-game winless streak and catapulted them up the table given how tight the Premier League relegation battle is currently. Wolves do have similar scoring woes to Newcastle though, as no side in the division has scored fewer this season, but 11 of their 19 goals have been scored under Lopetegui.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Playing XI
Jose Sa; Nelson Semedo, Dawson, Kilman, Jonny; Ruben Neves, Lemina, Joao Moutinho; A Traore, Jimenez, Sarabia
Match Prediction for Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
Newcastle have had a tricky run of games and should have enough to return to winning ways here and keep their top four dream alive. Despite the lack of goals in both teams though, in 15 Premier League meetings there has been only one occasion where both teams did not score, but it is hard to see that trend continuing here.
Newcastle United 2-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers, predicted by us.
- 1 Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers betting odds and tips
- 2 More odds and Betting Tips for Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Squad Comparison
- 5 Match Prediction for Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers