Betting Odds for NOS vs BPH(Northern Superchargers vs Birmingham Phoenix)
Northern Superchargers – 1.80(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.180 in return). Bet Now
Birmingham Phoenix – 2.06(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.206 returns). Bet Now
More betting Odds and Tips
- You can bet on Adam Lyth, a score above 20.5 runs has an odds of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). NOS vs BPH, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Liam Livingstone if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.147). NOS vs BPH, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.147). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Tom Banton, score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.223). NOS vs BPH, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.223). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – WI VS IND 1ST T20I, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Northern Superchargers vs Birmingham Phoenix (NOS vs BPH), 4th Match
Date: 03th August 2023
Time: 11:00 pm IST
Venue: Emerald Headingley, Leeds
|Stats||Matches||LDN Won||OVL Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||2||1||1||0|
This will be the venue’s first match of the season, and the surface is forecast to be hard, with the ball coming on nicely to the bat. Seamers always get some traction here, especially with the new ball. However, once the hitters have completed the first couple of overs, they can begin milking runs.
The weather will be rainy in the days leading up to the game. Some showers are forecast on game day, but it will be primarily cloudy.
Last Five Matches
|NOS ( Northern Superchargers )||W W L W L|
|BPH ( Birmingham Phoenix )||W L W L W|
Squad Comparison for Northern Superchargers vs Birmingham Phoenix
Later, in Major League Cricket, he took over as captain of the Seattle Orcas and led them to the finals as well. After the release of Faf du Plessis, the Northern Superchargers have named Wayne Parnell as team captain. Parnell guided the Pretoria Capitals to the final of the inaugural SA20 tournament last winter.
Adam Hose will start at number three. Hose had a half-century against the Phoenix last season, and his strike rate was nearly 160. Adam Lyth will be working with a new opening partner. Tom Banton is the most likely candidate. Lyth was the third greatest run-scorer in the previous season, with 299 runs and a strike rate of 175.88. He also held the record for most sixes hit (20). Unfortunately, he had a relatively bad vitality blast season, with a strike rate of less than 125. However, Banton is in excellent form, having scored 468 runs in the Blast with a strike rate of 149.
Northern Superchargers Predicted Playing XI
Adam Lyth, Tom Banton, Adam Hose, Harry Brook, Ben Stokes, David Wiese, Reece Topley, Matthew Potts, Ollie Robinson, Wayne Parnell (Captain), Adil Rashid
Smeed led Pheonix in run scoring last season with 179 runs with a strike rate of 172.11. In addition, he concluded Blast 2023 with 523 runs at a strike rate of 175. He will be the batter to watch. After Pheonix dropped Matthew Wade from the roster, Chris Benjamin will take over as the regular wicket-keeper. Birmingham Pheonix has kept practically the same roster, with two new players to look forward to.
Ben Duckett from Welsh Fire has joined them, as has Pakistani all-rounder Shadab Khan. Duckett, now England’s full-time opener, had hit 220 runs at a strike rate of 135. Shadab Khan, on the other hand, will carry his form from the Vitality Blast, when he made 244 runs with the bat and took 12 wickets with the ball. The Pheonix will bat first with Will Smead and Miles Hammond.
Birmingham Phoenix Predicted Playing XI
Liam Livingstone, Will Smeed, Shadab Khan, Moeen Ali (Captain), Ben Duckett, Miles Hammond, Ben Howell, Tom Helm, Kane Richardson, Henry Brooks, Chris Benjamin
Northern Superchargers vs Birmingham Phoenix Match Prediction
Phoenix will be depending on how Shadab Factor plays, while the Superchargers will be anticipating what Ashes players will bring with them. In the last two seasons, no team has won a game against the other. In comparison to the visitors, the Northern Superchargers have a fairly balanced unit. However, their record at Headingley is dismal. They had lost three of their four previous games at this location.
- 1 Betting Odds for NOS vs BPH(Northern Superchargers vs Birmingham Phoenix)
- 2 More betting Odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Northern Superchargers vs Birmingham Phoenix
- 9 Northern Superchargers vs Birmingham Phoenix Match Prediction