Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion betting odds and tips
Nottingham Forest has an odd of 6.00(bet ₹100 and wins ₹600 if Nottingham Forest wins). Bet Now
If this match ends with a draw then the odd is 4.20(bet ₹100 and win ₹420 if the match draws). Bet Now
Brighton & Hove Albion has an odd of 1.53(bet ₹100 and wins ₹153 if Brighton & Hove Albion wins). Bet Now
More odds and Betting Tips for Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion
- If you place a bet for total scoring of Nottingham Forest over 2.5. Odds are 6.20.( ₹100 bet will return ₹620)Bet Now
- If you place a bet for total scoring of Brighton & Hove Albion under 2.5. Odds are 1.73.( ₹100 bet will return ₹173)Bet Now
- Place a Bet if Home team Nottingham Forest beat the first Goal, then it has odds of 6.40.( ₹100 bet will return ₹640)Bet Now
- Place a Bet if Away team Brighton & Hove Albion beat the first Goal, then it has odds of 1.93.( ₹100 bet will return ₹193)Bet Now
Match: Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Date: April 27, 2023
Time: 12:00 AM (IST)
Venue: City Ground
Cooper’s team must get back to winning ways if they want to avoid an immediate return to the Championship, as they enter Wednesday’s match with an 11-match winless run, despite the fact that Forest are one point from safety with six games left.
Although they has lost eight games and drawn three since their last win, including six losses in their last seven games, they can still be confident in their strong home record. Forest will be hoping to take advantage of a deflated Brighton team after losing just two of their previous 12 Premier League games at the City Ground, winning victories over teams like Manchester City, Liverpool, and Chelsea along the way.
Nottingham Forest Playing XI
Navas; Felipe, Worral, Niakhate; Williams, Freuler, Mangala, Lodi; Awoniyi, Gibbs-White, Johnson
Brighton & Hove Albion
However, Roberto De Zerbi’s team still has a lot to play for before the season is over. They are currently eighth in the Premier League table, 10 points off the top four, and have up to three games left to play against some opponents.
Brighton has only lost once in their last seven league games and twice in their previous 13 games, earning seven victories and four draws to stay in striking distance of the European spots. The Seagulls have scored at least two goals in nine of their last 14 Premier League games thanks to a 2-1 victory at Chelsea earlier this month, so they will be confident of applying more pressure to struggling Forest, who have the third-worst defensive record in the division.
Brighton & Hove Albion Playing XI
Steele; Gross, Webster, Dunk, Estupinan; Caicedo, Mac Allister; March, Enciso, Mitoma; Welbeck
Match Prediction for Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Although Brighton will be fatigued after Sunday’s marathon FA Cup showdown with Manchester United, De Zerbi’s men should have enough in the tank to inflict a fifth successive defeat on Nottingham Forest. The Tricky Trees invariably give visiting teams a run for their money on Trentside, but the hosts look set to fall short against the high-flying Seagulls, who are expected to notch a third victory in four Premier League outings.
Nottingham Forest 1-2 Brighton & Hove Albion, predicted by us.
- 1 Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion betting odds and tips
- 2 More odds and Betting Tips for Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Squad Comparison
- 5 Match Prediction for Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion