NZ vs SL: New Zealand will be hosting Sri Lanka for a three-match ODI series after beating them 2-0 in the test series at home.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for NZ vs SL(New Zealand vs Sri Lanka)
New Zealand – 1.38 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.138 in return). Bet Now
Sri Lanka – 3.20 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.320 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Tom Latham score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). NZ vs SL, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Pathum Nisanka if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). NZ vs SL, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Glenn Phillips score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). NZ vs SL, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– MI-W VS UP-W ELIMINATOR MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: New Zealand vs Sri Lanka (NZ vs SL), 1st ODI
Date: 25th March 2023,
Time: 06:30 am IST
Venue: Eden Park, Auckland
It is easy to score runs on this pitch. Pacers get an early advantage, while spinners find a good turn as the game progress.
The weather will be partly cloudy with no chance of rain. The temperature will range between 15 and 21°C.
With most of the players going for the IPL, skipper Tom Latham will have a huge task of defending the 22-year-old record of winning all ODI series against Sri Lanka at home. Finn Allen and Henry Nichols are set to open the innings in the absence of Devon Conway.
Latham will play a part in the middle with Glenn Phillips and Daryl Mitchell. NZ vs SL, Latham has scored 771 runs in 21 innings played in the last two years. All three centuries have come while playing in New Zealand, where he averages 222 in 6 innings. In fact, he had scored 145 in 104 balls against India while chasing 307 runs in the same venue. He is our choice for the best batter.
New Zealand Playing XI
Tom Latham (c), Finn Allen, Henry Nichols, Glenn Phillips, Daryl Mitchell, Will Young, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, Blair Tickner, Ish Sodhi, Mark Chapman
Pathum Nissanka and Kusal Mendis will likely open the innings for Sri Lanka. Nissanka has been Lanka’s second-leading run scorer in the last two years. He has scored 607 runs in 18 innings at an average of 35.70. He has scored a fifty-plus figure in every three innings he played.
Charith Asalanka will be our choice for the top batter. The middle-order batter is Lanka’s leading run-scorer for the last two years. NZ vs SL, In 21 innings, he has scored 791 runs at an average of 41.63. This includes 1 century and 6 half-centuries. Dasun Shanaka and Wanindu Hasaranga will merge with Asalanka in the middle order. Shanaka has played the most ODIs amongst the lot.
Sri Lanka Playing XI
Pathum Nisanka, Kusal Mendis (wk), Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Kasun Rajitha, Lahiru Kumara, Dunith Wellalage
New Zealand vs Sri Lanka Match Prediction
New Zealand has been on top of their game at home. They haven’t lost an ODI since 2019. NZ vs SL, They have won 13 ODIs since then. Though New Zealand will be without the key players, they have enough firepower to keep their unbeaten streak of 5 ODIs against Sri Lanka to keep alive. On the other hand, Sri Lanka has everything to die for the results. Their World Cup qualification depends on the outcome. But they haven’t been good in this format.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000