Betting Odds for NZ-W vs BAN-W(New Zealand-W vs Bangladesh-W)
New Zealand-W – 1.05 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.105 in return). Bet Now
Bangladesh-W – 9.50 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.950 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Suzie Bates score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.94. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). NZ-W vs BAN-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.94. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Nigar Sultana if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). NZ-W vs BAN-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Sophie Devine score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). NZ-W vs BAN-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–IND VS AUS 2ND TEST, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: New Zealand-W vs Bangladesh-W (NZ-W vs BAN-W), 12th Match
Date: 17th February 2023
Time: 06:30 pm IST
Venue: Newlands – Cape town
It is a good pitch in Cape Town where all types of bowlers have picked up wickets so far in the tournament. A par score will be around 155 – 160.
It will be mainly cloudy in Cape Town across this game although there will still be some sunny spells. The forecast is for a top temperature of 24 degrees during the match.
Squad Comparison for New Zealand-W vs Bangladesh-W
Sophie Devine must be hugely disappointed in her team’s performances so far. A 174-run target against Australia is never an easy one. Nevertheless, one would not have expected the Kiwis to bundle up for just 76 runs in the run-chase.
The bowlers did even better this time around as they restricted the Proteas to just 132-6 after South Africa opted to bat first. NZ-W vs BAN-W, But the batting woes were far from over as another collapse resulted in NZ being bowled out for 67 runs. The top order needs to step up and build a good partnership to help NZ get back on track. Suzie Bates, Sophie Devine and Bernadine Bezuidenhout will be the key players in this endeavour.
New Zealand-W Playing XI
Sophie Devine (c), Suzie Bates, Bernadine Bezuidenhout (wk), Georgia Plimmer, Amelia Kerr, Maddy Green, Hayley Jensen, Lea Tahuhu, Jess Kerr, Eden Carson, Fran Jonas
Nigar Sultana would be excited at the chance of beating one of the best teams in Women’s T20 international cricket. However, she needs support from others in her team.
The opposition may be at its worst point at the moment, but they’ve got huge potential and will not be an easy target. NZ-W vs BAN-W, Bangladesh bowlers haven’t shown much promise in their recent outings. They managed to pick just 3 wickets against Sri Lanka defending 126 runs. While they gave the Aussies a tough challenge defending a low total of 107 runs, they picked up just two wickets. A good economy and no wickets can never translate into a win.
Bangladesh-W Playing XI
Shamima Sultana (wk), Murshida Khatun, Sobhana Mostary, Nigar Sultana (c), Shorna Akter, Rumana Ahmed, Ritu Moni, Nahida Akter, Marufa Akter, Fahima Khatun, Salma Khatun
New Zealand-W vs Bangladesh-W Match Prediction
New Zealand are at their lowest point in this tournament. Not only have they lost both games but their confidence is also at its lowest. NZ-W vs BAN-W, This can be the perfect opportunity for New Zealand to bounce back against the Bangladesh bowling lineup. The opposition doesn’t have a reliable batting core that would pose any kind of threat to the New Zealand side. Overall, Sophie Devine’s team has a stronger base and will start as the favourite in our match prediction.
- 1 Betting Odds for NZ-W vs BAN-W(New Zealand-W vs Bangladesh-W)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for New Zealand-W vs Bangladesh-W
- 7 New Zealand-W vs Bangladesh-W Match Prediction