NZ-W vs SL-W: New Zealand Women take on Sri Lanka Women at Boland Park on Sunday evening
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for NZ-W vs SL-W(New Zealand-W vs Sri Lanka-W)
New Zealand-W – 1.18(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.118 in return). Bet Now
Sri Lanka-W – 4.50 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.450 in returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Suzie Bates score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.94. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). NZ-W vs SL-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.94. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Harshitha Samarawickrama if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). NZ-W vs SL-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Chamari Athapaththu score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). NZ-W vs SL-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–PAK-W VS WI-W 17th MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: New Zealand-W vs Sri Lanka-W (NZ-W vs SL-W), 17th Match
Date: 19th February 2023
Time: 10:30 pm IST
Venue: Boland Park – Paarl
Some of the best figures on this pitch in this competition have come from the spin bowlers and they will once again get assistance from the surface in this game.
After a warm day, it will get particularly humid in the second half of this match. There are no rain showers forecast in Paarl during this clash.
Squad Comparison for New Zealand-W vs Sri Lanka-W
Due to the margins of defeat in their opening two matches, some expected more than the two changes in New Zealand Women’s line-up on Friday. Out went Hayley Jensen and Fran Jonas with Hannah Rowe and Molly Penfold coming into the XI.
For New Zealand Women, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Suzie Bates and Maddy Green are our batting tips. NZ-W vs SL-W, Green struck 44 not out from 20 balls on Friday and has a strike-rate of 99.87 in WT20Is. Opener Bezuidenhout hit her highest score in this format against Bangladesh Women. Rowe dismissed two of Bangladesh Women’s top three on Friday.
New Zealand-W Playing XI
Bernadine Bezuidenhout (wk), Suzie Bates, Amelia Kerr, Sophie Devine (c), Maddy Green, Georgia Plimmer, Hannah Rowe, Lea Tahuhu, Jess Kerr, Molly Penfold, Eden Carson
Kavisha Dilhari was not selected ahead of the heavy defeat to Australia Women with 27 year old bowler Malsha Shehani coming into the team. Confidence may be far lower ahead of this game but we do not expect any changes to the team.
For Sri Lanka Women, Chamari Athapaththu, Harshitha Samarawickrama and Vishmi Gunaratne are our batting picks. NZ-W vs SL-W, 17 year old Gunaratne is batting at number three in the order and hit 24 runs against Australia Women on Thursday. Athapaththu has a top score of 113 in this format. Kumari is an accurate left-arm spinner and bowled a maiden in the heavy defeat against Australia Women. Ranasinghe has 56 wickets at a strike-rate of 19.3 balls in WT20Is.
Sri Lanka-W Playing XI
Harshitha Samarawickrama. Chamari Athapaththu (c), Vishmi Gunaratne, Oshadi Ranasinghe, Anushka Sanjeewani (wk), Nilakshi de Silva, Ama Kanchana, Malsha Shehani, Sugandika Kumari, Inoka Ranaweera, Achini Kulasuriya
New Zealand-W vs Sri Lanka-W Match Prediction
It will be interesting to see how Sri Lanka Women react to their 10-wicket defeat to Australia Women on Thursday. NZ-W vs SL-W, Before that game, they had surprised many with their win over South Africa Women in their opener and were too strong for Bangladesh Women. New Zealand Women finally managed to snap out of their poor batting showing and displayed just how strong a batting unit they have in their last game. If Suzie Bates gets going again then she will be very hard to stop. Overall we are backing New Zealand Women to win.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000