New Zealand is expected to play their first T20I series in Pakistan after playing Test matches in the country last year. Both the sides will be keen to produce the goods and prepare for the five-match T20I series.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for PAK vs NZ(Pakistan vs New Zealand)
Pakistan – 1.42 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.142 in return). Bet Now
New Zealand – 2.94 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.294 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Mohammad Rizwan score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). PAK vs NZ, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Tom Latham if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). PAK vs NZ, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Babar Azam score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). PAK vs NZ, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– KKR VS SRH 19TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Pakistan vs New Zealand (PAK vs NZ), 2nd T20I
Date: 15th April 2023,
Time: 09:30 pm IST
Venue: National Stadium, Karachi
The batting is expected to become easier under lights. This venue has a well-balanced wicket that offers help to both bowlers and batters.
We are likely to get clear skies during this game in the evening. The relative humidity for the game will be close to 25%.
The first game saw Pakistan dominantly winning the match by a margin of 88 runs. After a thumping win over the visitors in the first match, Pakistan is unlikely to make too many significant changes to their side for this 2nd game.
Services of the hard-hitting batter Faheem Ashraf will also be available to Pakistan. As far as the Pakistani batting line-up is concerned, the home team will rely heavily on the in-form wicket-keeper batsman Mohammad Rizwan, the captain Babar Azam, the in-form batter Fakhar Zaman, the rookie batter Saim Ayyub, the all-rounder Shadab Khan, and the experienced batsman Iftikar Ahmed.
Pakistan Playing XI
Mohammad Rizwan, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Saim Ayub, Shadab Khan, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Faheem Ashraf, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan
As far as their batting department is concerned, New Zealand will depend on their skipper Tom Latham to score most of the runs in this game. Although the Kiwis produced a lackluster performance in the opening game of the series, they are unlikely to make any big changes to their squad for the second game.
As far as the Kiwi bowling attack is concerned, the responsibilities will be on fast bowlers Adam Milne, Matt Henry, and Ben Lister to pick up most of the wickets. Tom Latham chipped in with 20 runs from 24 balls in the game. In their last game against the same opposition, Mark Chapman picked up 34 runs from 27 balls with 1 six and 4 fours.
New Zealand Playing XI
Tom Latham, Chad Bowes, Will Young, Daryl Mitchell, Mark Chapman, James Neesham, Rachin Ravindra, Cole McConchie, Henry Shipley, Matt Henry, Benjamin Lister
Pakistan vs New Zealand Match Prediction
They have to approach the game with a positive mindset. New Zealand has some of the most explosive young players on the side. Pakistan has the best opportunity to defeat New Zealand in this game. These players did well in the PSL and shall be full of confidence, giving them a slight edge. PAK vs NZ, They have a strong spin bowling attack and a formidable batting line-up.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000