The hosts for the ongoing series between Pakistan and New Zealand have already secured a series win in the one-day series.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for PAK vs NZ(Pakistan vs New Zealand)
Pakistan – 1.42 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.142 in return). Bet Now
New Zealand – 2.95 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.295 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Shan Masood score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). PAK vs NZ, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Tom Blundell if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). PAK vs NZ, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Babar Azam score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). PAK vs NZ, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- RR VS GT 48TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Pakistan vs New Zealand (PAK vs NZ), 4th ODI
Date: 05th May 2023,
Time: 04:00 pm IST
Venue: National Stadium, Karachi
The pitch on offer at this venue will be a good one for batters. But there might be some assistance from the track for the faster bowlers especially with the new ball.
The weather bureau has reported that we are going to get warm and sunny conditions for this match with the relative humidity being close to 42%.
There is a good chance that the home team will make a lineup change for the fourth game of the series. For this game, the team’s management may consider bringing in Usama Mir instead of Mohammad Nawaz.
In the third game of the series, Mohammad Nawaz suffered a hand injury while attempting to stop a ball. In terms of batting, Pakistan will rely on Fakhar Zaman, skipper Babar Azam, Agha Salman, Abdullah Shafique, and wicketkeeper-batsman Mohammad Rizwan to score the majority of runs. Imam Ul-Haq of Pakistan was the top batsman in their previous game against the same opposition.
Pakistan Playing XI
Shan Masood, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Haris, Agha Salman, Usama Mir, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Haris Rauf
The visitors are likely to make a few changes to their starting lineup. For this game, they are likely to replace Henry Shipley and Henry Nicholls with James Neesham and Rachin Ravindra. All-rounders like Rachin Ravindra, Cole MaConchie, and Daryl Mitchell will aid these batters in their efforts.
In terms of the New Zealand batting department, the team will rely on batters such as Will Young, wicketkeeper-batsman Tom Blundell, Mark Chapman, and skipper Tom Latham to score the majority of the runs. Tom Blundell, the wicketkeeper-batsman for New Zealand, performed admirably in the third one-day international between the two countries.
New Zealand Playing XI
Will Young, Tom Blundell, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham, Mark Chapman, James Neesham, Cole McConchie, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Benjamin Lister, Blair Tickner
Pakistan vs New Zealand Match Prediction
Taking into consideration the current form of these two teams, the hosts will remain the firm favorites to win this encounter and stretch the lead to 4-0. Many of their top-order batsmen are in great touch with batters such as Fakhar Zaman, Naseem Shah, and Babar Azam in terrific form with the bat.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000