Pakistan defeated New Zealand in the fourth game of the ongoing series between the two countries.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for PAK vs NZ(Pakistan vs New Zealand)
Pakistan – 1.43 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.143 in return). Bet Now
New Zealand – 2.94 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.294 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Fakhar Zaman score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). PAK vs NZ, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Will Young if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). PAK vs NZ, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Babar Azam score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). PAK vs NZ, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- RR VS SRH 52TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Pakistan vs New Zealand (PAK vs NZ), 5th ODI
Date: 07th May 2023,
Time: 04:00 pm IST
Venue: National Cricket Stadium, Karachi
The surface on offer at the ground will be a good one for batsmen. However, there may be some sort of help on offer for quick bowlers.
The Karachi weather during this 5th game of the series is likely to remain sunny and warm. There are not many chances of getting rainfall during this match.
In this game, Pakistan’s top batting order will be led by Abdullah Shafique, Fakhar Zaman, and Imam Ul-Haq. In the middle order, batters such as Babar Azam and Haris Sohail will bat. Bowlers such as Haris Rauf, Ihsanullah, Naseem Shah, Usama Mir, and Shaheen Afridi will lead Pakistan’s bowling attack.
Mohammad Wasim, Mohammad Nawaz, Agha Salman, and Shadab Khan are among the Pakistani team’s top all-rounders. The Pakistani team managed to put up a big total while batting first in the fourth ODI. In their 50 overs, they scored 334 runs for the loss of six wickets. For once, Fakhar Zaman did not contribute much at the top of the innings.
Pakistan Playing XI
Shan Masood, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan, Iftikhar Ahmed, Agha Salman, Shadab Khan, Usama Mir, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf
The New Zealand team has a couple of good wicketkeeper batsmen at their disposal. The two are skipper Tom Latham and Tom Blundell. Players like Chad Bowes, Henry Nicholls, and Will Young lead the Kiwi top-order batting.
Tom Latham, Mark Chapman, and Cole McConchie will lead New Zealand’s middle order. Mark Chapman, Cole McConchie, James Neesham, and Rachin Ravindra are among the top all-rounders on the New Zealand team. Pakistan humiliated New Zealand’s bowling attack in their most recent match. The majority of their bowlers went for a lot of runs, with a few notable exceptions.
New Zealand Playing XI
Will Young, Tom Blundell, Henry Nicholls, Tom Latham, Mark Chapman, Cole McConchie, Rachin Ravindra, Adam Milne, Ish Sodhi, Henry Shipley, Matt Henry
Pakistan vs New Zealand Match Prediction
The Pakistan team has provided an awesome performance in the series. They have won all the 4 games played in the series and are leading it 4-0. It will take a monumental effort from the New Zealand team to try and win this last match of the series. They will have to play out of their skins to win this game.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000