Betting Odds for PC vs DSG(Pretoria Capitals vs Durban Super Giants)
Pretoria Capitals – 1.66 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.166 in return). Bet Now
Durban Super Giants – 2.10 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.210 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Ben McDermott score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.77. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.277). PC vs DSG, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.77. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.277). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Quinton de Kock if he score above 28.5 runs has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now. PC vs DSG, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 28.5 has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Will Jacks score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.32. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.282). PC vs DSG, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.32. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.282). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- IND VS NZ 3RD ODI, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Pretoria Capitals vs Durban Super Giants (PC vs DSG), 28th Match
Date: 05th February 2028,
Time: 09:00 PM IST
Venue: SuperSport Park Cricket Stadium – Centurion
The venue is known for high-scoring games and the average 1st innings total in T20 international is 177 runs here. In domestic T20s, the average 1st innings score is 155 runs.
It is a batting-friendly surface here at SuperSport Park in Centurion. The batters have enjoyed playing their strokes over the years and will find it easy to do the same again.
Squad Comparison for Pretoria Capitals vs Durban Super Giants
The Capitals haven’t played a match since January 23rd when they defeated MI Cape Town by 52 runs. Pretoria are all set to face MI in the return game at home before they clash with Durban Super Giants on the very next day.
Kusal Mendis and Will Jacks will be the ones to set Capitals on the right track with a solid opening partnership. PC vs DSG, Even if one of them falls early to the likes of Willey or Topley, the other needs to stay on the crease longer. Rossouw and Theunis de Bruyn follow at number 3 and 4 respectively. With one of the openers on the crease, these middle-order batsmen would find it easier to score runs and build partnerships.
Pretoria Capitals Playing XI
Kusal Mendis (wk), Will Jacks, Rilee Rossouw, Theunis de Bruyn, Clyde Fortuin, James Neesham, Senuran Muthusamy, Wayne Parnell (c), Eathan Bosch, Adil Rashid, Anrich Nortje
Durban Super Giants
With the kind of batting firepower Durban have got, they should have been much higher in the standings. In their recent game that was washed out, the Super Giants bagged 3 wickets in the power play against the Sunrisers.
That is a good sign for Durban coming into this match. This is because, in their previous outings, the bowlers had failed big time. PC vs DSG, Before the Sunrisers game, Durban Super Giants failed to defend 178 runs against Joburg. It was so bad that the bowlers managed to pick up just 2 wickets as the Joburg skipper scored an unbeaten 113 off 58 balls.
Durban Super Giants Playing XI
Quinton de Kock (c), Ben McDermott, Matthew Breetzke, Keemo Paul, Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Wiaan Mulder, Dwaine Pretorius, David Willey, Simon Harmer, Keshav Maharaj, Reece Topley
Pretoria Capitals vs Durban Super Giants Match Prediction
Pretoria Capitals will be coming into this match soon after their MI game. The players are expected to be in great touch and this short turnaround might work for them like before. PC vs DSG, The visitors have a great-looking batting lineup but the bowlers have struggled big time. They seemed promising in their last game which was washed out before the end of the powerplay. Pretoria Capitals will start as favourites in our match prediction.
- 1 Betting Odds for PC vs DSG(Pretoria Capitals vs Durban Super Giants)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for Pretoria Capitals vs Durban Super Giants
- 7 Pretoria Capitals vs Durban Super Giants Match Prediction