Betting Odds for PC vs MICT(Pretoria Capitals vs MI Cape Town)
Pretoria Capitals – 1.72 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.172 in return). Bet Now
MI Cape Town – 2.00 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.200 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Dewald Brevis score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.77. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.277). PC vs MICT, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.77. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.277). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Quinton de Kock if he score above 26.5 runs has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now. PC vs MICT, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 26.5 has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Rassie van der Dussen score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.32. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.262). PC vs MICT, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.32. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.262). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- IND VS NZ 3RD ODI, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Pretoria Capitals vs MI Cape Town (PC vs MICT), 26th Match
Date: 04th February 2026,
Time: 09:00 PM IST
Venue: Kingsmead Cricket Ground – Durban
This is an excellent batting wicket at Centurion. Pretoria Capitals hit 216-6 earlier in the tournament and a par score will be 200+ on this pitch.
Although it will be a humid day in Centurion, the threat of a thunderstorm is unlikely to become reality. Expect plenty of cloud cover and a high temperature of 23 degrees in this match.
Squad Comparison for Pretoria Capitals vs MI Cape Town
With leading run-scorer Will Jacks not available for the Capitals due to England T20I commitments, the runs will have to come from someone else.
There’s a lot to like about Theunis de Bruyn, as he’s picked up 189 runs and has an average of 31.50. PC vs MICT, The inclusion of Ingram is huge, but we’d like to see more from Philip Salt, who has been batting well with 159 runs, but his scores are very erratic in the last few games, ranging from 52* to a duck.
Pretoria Capitals Playing XI
Phil Salt (wk), Rilee Rossouw, Colin Ingram, Theunis de Bruyn, Senuran Muthusamy, Clyde Fortuin, James Neesham, Wayne Parnell (c), Eathan Bosch, Adil Rashid, Anrich Nortje
MI Cape Town
Even if MI Cape Town hasn’t played the best cricket in the SA20, there’s so much talent in the squad, that it remains perplexing as to why the side isn’t winning more games.
The addition of David, Smith, and Brookes is big news, especially when they’ve already got solid batters like Brevis (194 runs) and van der Dussen (172 runs). PC vs MICT, These two batters are not exactly high-scoring, but they are reliable. David already hit 33 runs in his first game and can do much better.
MI Cape Town Playing XI
Dewald Brevis, Grant Roelofsen (wk), Rassie van der Dussen, George Linde, Tim David, Odean Smith, Delano Potgieter, Duan Jansen, Rashid Khan (c), Beuran Hendricks, Kagiso Rabada
Pretoria Capitals vs MI Cape Town Match Prediction
10 points separate the sides with Pretoria Capitals winning two more matches so far in the competition, but MI Cape Town have a very strong bowling line-up and you feel that they will go through a team at some point. Pretoria Capitals were dominant in the last game against MI Cape Town and will be well rested ahead of this clash. Our prediction is for another victory for Pretoria Capitals.
- 1 Betting Odds for PC vs MICT(Pretoria Capitals vs MI Cape Town)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for Pretoria Capitals vs MI Cape Town
- 7 Pretoria Capitals vs MI Cape Town Match Prediction