Betting Odds for PES vs QUE(Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators)
Peshawar Zalmi – 1.64(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.164 in return). Bet Now
Quetta Gladiators – 2.26(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.226 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Tom Kohler Cadmore score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). PES vs QUE, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Martin Guptill if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). PES vs QUE, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Babar Azam score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). PES vs QUE, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–ISL VS MUL 24TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators (PES vs QUE), 25th Match
Date: 08th March 2023,
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi
The pitch at Pindi cricket stadium is a fairly new deck with not much cricket played in recent times.
The weather is expected to remain most sunny throughout the day with a maximum temperature expected to hover around 30 C.
Squad Comparison for Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators
Tom Kohler-Cadmore has been recently impressive as Zalmi’s best batter with two consecutive 50’s. Babar Azam (178) has been batting great for the side as well, and if these two can provide a worthy partnership, then Zalmi can rise in the rankings.
We’d like to see more from Mohammad Haris, who started batting well but has tailed off recently with two ducks in a row. PES vs QUE, The bowling is some of the worst in the PSL and it goes to show just how much the team relies on the batters to get them through games. You have to go far down the list of top wicket-takers to find Zalmi bowlers, as James Neesham (4 wickets and 9.23 ER) and Wahab Riaz (4 wickets and 9.43 ER) are the team’s best, which isn’t saying much.
Peshawar Zalmi Playing XI
Tom Kohler Cadmore, Mohammad Haris (Wk), Arshad Iqbal, Babar Azam (C), Haseebullah Khan, Rovman Powell, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aamer Jamal, Wahab Riaz, Azmatullah Omarzai, Saim Ayub
It’s hard to imagine Quetta even getting the chance to contend for the PSL title with such bad performances. There was hope that Jason Roy could provide a push for the team, but he’s often away on international duty for England.
There has been some solid batting from New Zealand’s Martin Guptill (252 runs), but he’s not always the most dependable outside of his 117 runs against the Kings. PES vs QUE, Sarfaraz Ahmed and Iftikhar Ahmed are batting satisfactorily, but not good enough to help for wins and they are far below other run-scorers in the league. Mohammad Hasnain (8 wickets) and Mohammad Nawaz (9 wickets) have been the team’s best bowlers.
Quetta Gladiators Playing XI
Yasir Khan, Martin Guptill, Will Smeed, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Odean Smith, Umaid Asif, Naseem Shah, Naveen-ul-Haq
Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators Match Prediction
Its still got to go with Zalmi to pick up the victory here. PES vs QUE, They’ve defeated the Gladiators five times in a row and this trend is going to continue. The Zalmi side isn’t perfect, but there’s enough talent on there to crush an opponent like Quetta if Kohler-Cadmore and Azam both have a great game.
- 1 Betting Odds for PES vs QUE(Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators
- 7 Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators Match Prediction