Betting Odds for RCB vs CSK(Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings)
Royal Challengers Bangalore – 1.80(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.180 in return). Bet Now
Chennai Super Kings – 2.00(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.200 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Devon Conway, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). RCB vs CSK, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Faf du Plessis if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.167). RCB vs CSK, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.167). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Ruturaj Gaikwad score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). RCB vs CSK, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – GT VS RR 23TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings (RCB vs CSK), 24th Match
Date: 17th April 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad
|Stats||Matches||RCB Won||CSK Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||2||3||0|
It is a balanced pitch with batters finding more assistance out of the surface. Historically, the pitch has slowed down but in recent games, batters managed to post some big totals and also chase them down.
The weather will be hot on the match day. The weather will be sunny with a high of 41 degrees Celsius.
Last Five Matches
|RCB ( Royal Challengers Bangalore )||W L L W L|
|CSK ( Chennai Super Kings )||L W W L L|
Squad Comparison for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings
Royal Challengers Bangalore
RCB have the winning momentum on their side as they won their last match by a comfortable 23-run margin. Batting first RCB put up a decent total of 174 on board in 20 overs. This was led by Virat Kohli, who scored 50 off 33 balls. Maxwell scored 24 off 14 balls too, in their innings.
In the second innings, the RCB bowlers started off brilliantly as they took 4 wickets in the powerplay. Debutant Vijaykumar Vyshak was the pick of the bowlers as he claimed 3 wickets while conceding only 20 runs in his 4 overs. Mohammad Siraj, too chipped in with 2 wickets in his spell. RCB bowlers completely dominated the opposition batsmen in this game and will look to do the same in the upcoming fixture as well.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Playing XI
Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Mohammad Siraj, Faf du Plessis, Wanindu Hasaranga, Mahipal Lomror, Harshal Patel, Shahbaz Ahmed, Dinesh Karthik, Wayne Parnell
Chennai Super Kings
CSK will look to bounce back after their recent loss to RR by a very close margin of 3 runs. CSK were bowling first in this match and restricted the opposition for 175 runs in 20 overs. Akash Singh, Tushar Deshpande and Ravindra Jadeja all picked up 2 wickets each to restrict the opponents to this score.
In the batting department Devon Conway scored a crucial fifty up the order. Ajinkya Rahane scored a quickfire 31 off 19 balls to continue his good form. MS Dhoni scored 32 off 17 runs in the game’s final stages and almost pulled it off but just fell short by 3 runs in this amazing game of cricket.
Chennai Super Kings Playing XI
MS Dhoni, Akash Singh, Tushar Deshpande, Ravindra Jadeja, Ajinkya Rahane, Devon Conway, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Moeen Ali, Ben Stokes, Shivam Dube, Maheesh Theekshana
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings Match Prediction
Two of the best teams of the IPL will lock horns in Bangalore as they compete for the top spot in the points table. This is one of the toughest matches to predict because of the quality of players among both teams. Both RCB and CSK have 2 wins and 2 losses after playing 4 games. However, based on the current form we predict that RCB will defeat CSK in this match.
- 1 Betting Odds for RCB vs CSK(Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings
- 9 Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings Match Prediction