Betting Odds for RCB vs GT(Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans)
Royal Challengers Bangalore – 2.00(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.200 in return). Bet Now
Gujarat Titans – 1.80(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.180 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Shubman Gill, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). RCB vs GT, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Faf du Plessis if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.147). RCB vs GT, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.147). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Sai Sudharsan score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.223). RCB vs GT, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.223). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – MI VS SRH 69TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans (RCB vs GT), 70th Match
Date: 21th May 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
|Stats||Matches||RCB Won||GT Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||2||1||1||0|
It has been an uncharacteristic wicket in the last few games, so far, where the pitch has assisted the bowlers. It will likely be the same for the next game, and a score of 180 runs and above would be good on this surface.
There are chances of slight rains in Bengaluru on May 21, and we will see excellent batting conditions as we had seen in the last game.
Last Five Matches
|RCB ( Royal Challengers Bangalore )||W W L L W|
|GT ( Gujarat Titans )||W L W W L|
Squad Comparison for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Faf du Plessis’ team is in a good position after two big wins. Their batsmen were clinical in their last game against the Sunrisers Hyderabad, where they chased down a big score and won by 8 wickets. Du Plessis would like to see a determined effort from his players as they take on the table toppers.
Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli have scored over 1200 runs this season, including a 172-run stand in the previous game. At the top, the pair must deliver a strong performance. They want Glenn Maxwell, Michael Bracewell, and Mahipal Lomror to perform well in the middle order. Anuj Rawat, Shahbaz Ahmed, and Kedar Yadav add firepower to the batting lineup and will be looking to perform well.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Predicted Playing XI
Faf du Plessis (c), Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis (c), Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Anuj Rawat (wk), Shahbaz Ahmed, Michael Bracewell, Wayne Parnell, Harshal Patel, Karn Sharma, Mohammed Siraj
Hardik Pandya’s team has advanced to the playoffs. They defeated the Sunrisers Hyderabad by 34 runs in their last game, securing the top spot on the points table. Pandya hopes to capitalise on this opportunity to gain momentum ahead of the playoffs.
Shubman Gill scored a century in the previous game and will look to build on that with his in-form partner Wriddhiman Saha. The middle order has performed admirably, and the team anticipates runs from Pandya, Sai Sudarshan, and David Miller. Rahul Tewatia, Dasun Shanaka, and Rashid Khan form a formidable batting line-up that will look to exploit the RCB bowling attack’s weakness.
Gujarat Titans Predicted Playing XI
Hardik Pandya (c), Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Sai Sudharsan, David Miller, Dasun Shanaka, Rahul Tewatia, Mohit Sharma, Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans Match Prediction
Royal Challengers Bangalore come in with a win, but they will be concerned about the bowlers’ form. They are up against a strong batting lineup, and their bowlers must be accurate to win this game. The Gujarat Titans have checked every box. They will not feel rushed because they have advanced to the next round. They begin as favourites, backed by a strong bowling attack.
- 1 Betting Odds for RCB vs GT(Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans
- 9 Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans Match Prediction