In the 36th game of the Indian Premier League 2023, Royal Challengers Bangalore will look to maintain their form against the Kolkata Knight Riders.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for RCB vs KKR(Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders)
Royal Challengers Bangalore – 1.73(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.173 in return). Bet Now
Kolkata Knight Riders – 2.10(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.210 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Virat Kohli, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.09. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). RCB vs KKR, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.09. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Nitish Rana if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.154). RCB vs KKR, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.154). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Faf du Plessis score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.204). RCB vs KKR, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.204). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – GT VS MI 35TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders (RCB vs KKR), 36th Match
Date: 26th April 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
|Stats||Matches||RCB Won||KKR Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||2||3||0|
The pitch has not been typical of a Bangalore track, as batsmen have struggled to time the ball. It will most likely help the bowlers get started.
The weather will likely remain cloudy, with a chance of light rain.
Last Five Matches
|RCB ( Royal Challengers Bangalore )||W W L W L|
|KKR ( Kolkata Knight Riders )||L L L L W|
Squad Comparison for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Virat Kohli will be pleased with his team’s performance after a 7-run win over the Rajasthan Royals in the previous game. The team has won three of their last four games and will be confident playing at home. The Royal Challengers captain would like to see his middle order improve.
With nearly 700 runs between them, Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli have been in sublime form. The duo will need to get off to a good start. Glenn Maxwell has scored runs, but the rest of the middle order has struggled, and runs from Shahbaz Ahmed and Mahipal Lomror are needed. Down the order, Dinesh Karthik, Wanindu Hasaranga, and Suyash Prabhudessai must contribute with the bat.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Playing XI
Virat Kohli (c), Faf du Plessis, Mahipal Lomror, Glenn Maxwell, Shahbaz Ahmed, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Suyash Prabhudessai, David Willey, Wanindu Hasaranga, Mohammed Siraj, Harshal Patel
Kolkata Knight Riders
Nitish Rana’s team had reached a crossroads in the middle of the season. They started well, but have since slipped in form, coming into this game with four straight losses. Their bowlers struggled in the previous game, losing by 49 runs after conceding 235 runs bowling first.
In most games, the opening combination hasn’t clicked, and they need a strong start from N Jagadeesan and Sunil Narine. Venkatesh Iyer, Jason Roy, and Nitish Rana have all made significant contributions and will need to perform well in the middle order. KKR has batting depth, and they will rely on the power-hitting trio of Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, and David Weise to deliver in the final act.
Kolkata Knight Riders Playing XI
Nitish Rana (c), N Jagadeesan (wk), Jason Roy, Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Sunil Narine, David Wiese, Kulwant Khejroliya, Suyash Sharma, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakaravarthy
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Prediction
The Kolkata Knight Riders are in poor form and lack confidence. Their starting lineup has been inconsistent, and bowlers have failed to execute their strategies. The Royal Challengers Bangalore’s two most important players are in excellent form. They play at home and will have the support of the crowd. It makes them the odds-on favourite to win this game.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000